~*Mystery Island Support Thread*~

Now why was this not made until I came back!?

This is the thread to show your love/support/encouragement/coconuts for the wonderful vacation location of Mystery Island!

My devotion for this team has been going strong for 6 (soon to be 7) years. So come on in and let's root for this awesomesauce of an island and team :happydance:

Feel free to see my love for this team on my userlookup. I feel I need to show more!

logo.png

Well no one calls me Eevee on MIYP :P

I honestly felt like the only MIYPit on here while being surrounded by MQ fans...granted some are good friends of mine but I'm sure the rest of the coconuts don't need to know and hate me xD

I should have known you were here though! You're like super important!

I should call you eevee on MIYP, it would be quite funny seeing everyone get confused.

I'm certainly not super important on here, just a regular member of BP staff.

At least there's no gender bending like that one time :P I literally didn't know who was who!

You're important to be on staff Rob, don't lower yourself like that. For that, you owe me 150 games of yyb on the first day :P

We need more people on this ship! Mystery Island has a lot more going on~

This is my first year for Altador Cup and I'm pretty sure I'm going for Mystery Island. Thinking about decking out my lutari in some pride! :D

Nice to have you on the team! :D

I love seeing new members, so let's do our best to get this team to WIN!!

If you haven't already, feel free to chat with other MI members on the neoboards! Our board has the awesome bauble and MIYP on it ^^

Good luck to LD as well! We've always been rivals on the neoboards so let's keep it clean :rolleyes_anim:

I've joined MI too! I've only participated in two AC. Number 3 and Number 8 (last year, yay!) and I joined Tyrannia in number 3 and Mystery Island in number 8. Decided to join them because MI has always been my favorite place in Neopia. Both my Neohomes (Classic and normal) are on Mystery Island. Go for Mystery Island for my Lutari and Kougra (although he's painted Snow). GO MYSTERY ISLAND!

I've joined MI too! I've only participated in two AC. Number 3 and Number 8 (last year, yay!) and I joined Tyrannia in number 3 and Mystery Island in number 8. Decided to join them because MI has always been my favorite place in Neopia. Both my Neohomes (Classic and normal) are on Mystery Island. Go for Mystery Island for my Lutari and Kougra (although he's painted Snow). GO MYSTERY ISLAND!

Welcome again to Mystery Island :laughingsmiley:

A part of me wished I chose MI as my new home since it was my classic home...but I have a weakness for the Shenkuu house haha. I've always love the island since I joined neopets, so what better way to represent than loyalty x3

Just a few more days before we can start playing our hearts out. Let's keep up the encouragement and take this cup!

Fellow Mystery Islander here, this is my third year in a row but I have supported Mystery Island *in the first AC and then didn't log on to play AC until AC 7.

(had to edit because I had to make sure I remembered which years I played.)

Welcome back my fellow Mystery Islander :laughingsmiley:

Nice to see some fresh faces! Today is the first day and I just max'd SOSD and finally YYB...the requirements sure did get lowered, but man it's still insane haha!