Luckiest Moment of the Day

veraflora

What was your luckiest moment today? My luckiest moment today AND ever was finding a Wraith Staff! I have no use for it so it is in my TP. My newest petpet (Fleurbik) found it! :rolleyes_anim:

Also won a bunch of codestones in the battledome, but I think that is pretty common.

oh wow! awesome! some days I get so many codestones from the battledome than others, nada! I got two today while battling but they were cheaper ones...still nice to get though. Other than that I think I got a one dubloon coin from anchor management XD

oh wow! awesome! some days I get so many codestones from the battledome than others, nada! I got two today while battling but they were cheaper ones...still nice to get though. Other than that I think I got a one dubloon coin from anchor management XD

Yeah! I find some days are so lucky and several awesome things happen, like today, then others are just terrible and nothing interesting occurs. Would you happen to know how to get rid of a r90 item like a wraith staff? Does this process take longer I am guessing in the TP for someone to bite?

Ohh lucky! Today my luckiest thing was...Um i can't really think of anything but yesterday I got a P3(it was a scorpion thing)from the coincidence,also I might buy one of those staffs(saw on for 1 nil on TP).Think it looks pretty sweet on wraiths

I guess my luckiest thing today was when my pet Faith got a random event on finding around 29,000 neopoints.

I don't ever remember finding that much at random xD

yes, after the revamp, the random events are giving out much more money now :)

yes, after the revamp, the random events are giving out much more money now :)

Apparently...while I was on the MIYP boards, I got an event where I could collect my interest again due to some "error" and I got a complimentary toaster!

Omg I should have returned sooner :rolleyes_anim:

Congratulations on the Wraith Staff find! :O That's awesome!

My lucky moment today was winning 6 codestones and a nerkmid from the BD ^^

Ohh lucky! Today my luckiest thing was...Um i can't really think of anything but yesterday I got a P3(it was a scorpion thing)from the coincidence,also I might buy one of those staffs(saw on for 1 nil on TP).Think it looks pretty sweet on wraiths

I'm selling on TP and all I can see so far between that and auctions is 1.5, and 2.6! Make an offer if you'd like! They are pretty awesome looking

My luckiest moment was the Pant Devil's brother told me he stole something from his brother and it turned out to be a Baby Acara Morphing Potion. Those things are worth about 1.1M-1.2M.

I'm debating whether or not to list it on the TP asking for a full lab set and a paintbrush I've wanted for a while, so decisions, decisions. :laughingsmiley:

Since the revamp the only REs I've gotten take stats away from my pets. I've gone down levels and HP )''''=

And my pet got sick twice in one week from two different REs.

I guess I better stick with the dailies.

I got a five dubloon coin from Anchor Management and a two dubloon coin from Coltzans Shrine!

I got a five dubloon coin from Anchor Management and a two dubloon coin from Coltzans Shrine!

Awesome! Feels great to win prizes that are worth a few k, just from clicking!

I snagged a Pirate Paint Brush from Anchor Management! :O It's been years and years since I've found a paint brush anywhere -- made my day.

That is awesome! Neither have I. I want one too :D

303fp90.jpg

Really glad, because they gave these out after an event, but I missed it :/

Ánd I got an Ultimate Icy Negg from a daily ^^

Nice! Congrats. I got that same RE from Coltzan the other day. A funny little petpet!

My luckiest random event was when I got a Magical Peach Chia Pop! I didn't think much of it when I first received it so it was sitting in my inventory while I was playing Neoquest II, then I tried to put it in my shop but nothing came up on the shop wizard so I searched around for the price and it's worth millions!! I don't have a chia to use it on and I won't be getting one anytime soon so I'm excited to make some extra money :happydance:

For all time, my luckiest moment was snagging a Magical Strawberry Chia Pop in a RE and getting 1.4 mil for it!

But for just today, I won a Silver Brightvale Job Coupon on Wheel of Knowledge and sold it for ~440k within like eight minutes, it was awesome

I tend to save my dubloons and turn them into larger dubloons. My immediate goal is a five hundred dubloon coin. Overall, it's to have one of every dubloon.

2.png
Woohoo!

Congratulations! redhotpepper59 now has increased Level!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 4 points!! ***

How lucky is this wow! yes I am pretty happy with that :)