Disabling an Account

Snowbell

I have want to get rid of some side accounts pretty much because I don't like their usernames. Will I be able to create more to replace them? Some also have fake birthdays and such it would be nice to startover but I don't want to get frozen or have to use a different e-mail. If use another e-mail after I disable an account is that still excceding the max? Im just not clear on the specifics.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Well, as long as you didn't reach the limit of accounts with the same e-mail, I think that's fine!

Otherwise, you'll have to use another e-mail and I'd suggest you to not have many accounts with different e-mails.

Here's a quote from /~Nalenyr, it talks about Main and Side Accounts :

"You are allowed to have a total of five (5) accounts. One (1) account is your Main account. We'll talk more about that one later. The other four (4) are your Side, or extra, accounts (...).

These accounts should all be on the same e-mail address. That way, TNT can tell that all of the accounts belong to the same person and will know that you're not cheating when you need to send items to yourself."

Hope that helps!

so will disabling one make room for another account?

Got it from Editorial 431 :

"Hey TNT, I have a question that I don't think has been covered here. I know you have the maximum side account number set at five. However, here's what I've been thinking about. What if I don't like the usernames I thought up? Would it be okay if I were to create five new side accounts and move the Neopets from my originals to these new ones and then self-freeze the other accounts that I no longer wanted? ~ ashluvscats2

You are more than welcome to create new accounts and transfer your Neopets to those accounts as long as you deactivate your old accounts to remain at or under the maximum."

Wow this is exactly what Ive been looking for!

That's great!!

Anything else you need, let us know!