Forum Customization Contest!

Guest Sabs

• You can choose any neopet species(Including UCs) and color.

I read "How To Play" and this was one of the rules

Guest Sabs

Thanks to those that informed Cookie! ^^

Hi Cookie! Thanks for entering, and changing your entry. As the others have said, the theme and specie selection will be updated on the first post of this thread. I enlarged it, so it's easy to spot out. :) I also update the theme and specie in a post when the next contest round starts.

Yes, I did state that. If there isn't a selected species for the contest, then you can use any neopet species(including UCs). I made it more clear. If you ever have any further questions, you can mail my account(Sabs) directly.

Reminder:

This is the last day to enter for round 4.(Sunday, at 12 am NST). If you want your entry cropped in a design program for better quality on the voting thread, please edit your original entry post and type in "cropped" anywhere. Thanks! :)

Late to the party again. Business took me out of town for a week. I had to rush back to get my entry in. *lol*

I was so excited to see the minimalist challenge since I wanted so badly to show off one of my own pets, but then I saw Desert Draik as an additional species challenge and had to sigh. Oh well, my poor pet won't get entered into a contest yet. Not that I'm giving up, though. The outfit's still a good one and it's tons of fun. *yea!*

Five items used: Twisted Roses Background, Non-Ionizing Lab Ray T-shirt, Non-Ionizing Lab Ray Trousers, Wings of Flame, Brilliant Candle Display.

(Check out the animated version for the best effect!)

Khetenankh was a humble draik from the ancient city of Sakhmet. By day, under the blazing heat of the Neopian sun, he worked in the local fruit stall, calling out to passing travellers to come and sample their fine ummagines, pleto melons and suti fruit. At night, however, he had dreams of leaving his homeland and travelling to Tyrannia with his favourite band, Twisted Roses. He saw himself on stage as the lead singer, wearing his best heavy metal outfit and rocking out to a power ballad. Below him, the crowd raised their candles and swayed to the beat, chanting his name over and over. It may be only been a dream, but it was one that Khetenankh never tired of.

preview.png

Good luck everyone!! :rock:

preview.png

Sorry! I didn't know.

This tenacious Draik see's through her minions eyes, for she's blind...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please have at least seven words in your post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Sabs

TenaciousT- Welcome to TDNF, and thank you for entering! :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contest #5 is now open! :D

Congrats to our top 3 winners for Contest #4:

Shelleyjoy, Spritzie, and Bck32808!

Selected theme: Fashion egg Species/Color: Baby Pteri

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=6&species=40#color=6&species=40&state=1499&search_offset=70&search=egg+fits%3Ababy-pteri&objects[]=53721&objects[]=65145&objects[]=49027&closet[]=59770&closet[]=54280&closet[]=60041&closet[]=51788&closet[]=49528&closet[]=42759&closet[]=53721&closet[]=65145&closet[]=49027&closet[]=49927&closet[]=49924&outfit=720545

Here is my entry for the fashion egg contest. This little egg enjoyed nothing more than spending his time in the summer sun. One day, things changed and he had to make a long trek to Terror mountain. It was then when he realized he was born to play in the snow

You guys were ready! xD

auntziggy- Nice custom and theme! c:

bck32808- That is cute and creative! I won't underestimate his detective skills. lol

I am early this time. :P This is currently my entry.

25j8hp4.png

This baby pteri is prehistoric. Its been buried deep beneath the ground in a magical tomb guarded by stones, hoping it would never reach the surface again!

preview.png

I'm a Pink Faerie brought down from Neopia, to en-part LOVE on earth. All Faeries must first start as an egg, and discover their true nature, before given wings.

I'm more than honored to have been chosen, to thrive in such a beautiful land... Full of humans yearning to find their true love :)

Here's my entry, click on it to see it animated on DTI:

K1myR6a.png

Neopians from all times have always wondered how it comes that Pteris are full-fledged independent beings right after they crack open their eggs. Turns out the Pteris have a secret: unlike other Neopets, they stay inside their eggs until they become mature teenagers. They crack open small openings in their shells in order to communicate with the outside world and live in their Secret Tree House Kingdom, where they can learn and grow without fears of being eaten by hungry Neopians or becoming part of Tyrannia's Giant Omelette. That's what gives these small beings their advantage in the savage world of Neopia.

P.S. The image is already cropped for better viewing quality.

I'm so excited for this theme haha

I love all these entries!! XD

medium_preview.png

You can't make cupcakes without the eggs!

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/720585

preview.png

(Click the image to see the animations-- Like the raining Neggs in action!!)

This baby Pteri is obsessed with eggs! (Or Neggs in this case) You see, he never made any friends, since, you know, he's just an egg. He thought that he would make friends with "other people like him". Unfortunately, he's still only a baby, so he wasn't all that, well... Smart. He mistaked the Neggs as other Baby Pteries (Is that the plural form of Pteri?) and well... Eventually, this is what came to be...

preview.png

Dress to Impress

Today was Annabelle's 1st birthday. Her mother had planned her an elegant tea party themed party and invited all of her friends and family. Her father had baked over 300 cupcakes for all the guests, as he was the town baker. Everyone surrounded her as she blew out the candles on her three tiered cake. Her mother thanked everyone for coming and they all enjoyed the cake, cupcakes, and various treats.

Update: The Customization Contest is now located in the Customization & NC Mall Chat forum! :) The contest will be easier to find and hopefully provide better advertisement for new contestants!

Yeahlatte- This theme is pretty fun, and I'm glad you suggested it! :)

I really love the humor in some of the customization entries! lol I think everyone is doing great so far!

https://openneo-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/outfits/000/721/506/preview.png

"This time" she muttered under her breath, "this time it will work. This time I will succeed. No more bribing neopets to bring me silly little items, no more long days crafting, no more being looked down upon. This time I won't mess up. No more little bouncing purple eggs, this time I shall create true life!.... and maybe," she said in a sad but slightly hopeful tone, "just maybe, I won't be alone."

There's not a lot to choose from with this one

medium_preview.png

All the entries are looking great! I really like this theme.