My guild is having a customization contest where the theme is just "pink". I have a red female Kau (annefranksinatra) I would like to enter, limited to NP only.

Some "pink" themed items I already have are:

Heart Shaped Sunglasses

Pink Sun Hat

Melted Strawberry Ice Cream Cone

Pink Flower Garland

Door to Your Heart Background

Those aren't what I'm limited to, just some pink stuff I had in my closet already. I'm not really into pink stuff so I don't want to spend an ungodly amount of NP but I'm competitive and haven't won a darn thing in my guild thus far, so I would be willing to splurge if an item was super awesome. But some inspiration/ideas would be appreciated. (: I entered gypsyboots last time with her super sweet customization job and she didn't win ): so hopefully annefranksinatra is up to the challenge.

Thanks from annefranksinatra and I in advance. Also I work for most of the day so I will get back to anyone who posts (really) late tonight or tomorrow. The deadline for me to submit my customization is Friday, May 23.

I hope your guild members won't mind you getting a little help! :)

I love entering my guilds customization activities and I'm also limited to only np wearables..but I'm proud to say that yesterday I just won the latest contest :D so I have faith in you!!

I tried to keep the individual items all under 20k...but if you want to borrow anything and I happen to have it, send me a neomail! :) I know I have the pink parasol laying around if you want to borrow it

this is what I came up with

pinkkau.jpg

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/679997

oh and I also like Translucent Faerie Wings, they're a tad pricey though

Guest Sabs

Hi Dawn! I love customization contests! Good luck, and I hope you win the pink theme! :D

I think Shelley's custom is pretty on point for pink NP wearable items! =)

Here's one I did:

vhw2vd.png

Items:

Cute pink wig

Spring flowers foreground

Spring path background

Adorably pink lollypop

My sisters frilly skirt

Fyoras eyeshadow

White top shop robe

White belt

Easter negg scarf

Translucent faerie wings

Thanks guiz! Love them. They won't mind, you don't win items or anything like that, it's just for fun.

Poor annefranksinatra and her sneezles in these pictures. XD. I have had horrible luck with my pets getting sick lately. Which is silly because I play with them, feed them, etc. etc. They shouldn't get sick multiple times a week. -_-

Anyways, I'm going to look at these customs for a little while and conjur these things together.