Kiss the Mortog?

Shelley

So lately I've been trying to get the Kiss the Mortog avie. I've been really lucky, I mean I've had good luck clicking on the right morthog...but then it will take me back to a random page, or sometimes even brings me a level ahead. For example: I'm on the second stage where there's 3 to choose from. I pick the first Mortog, and it grows into a prince. I choose "continue" and all of a sudden there's 2 mortogs in front of me to choose from. This happens every time I play. Sometimes I'll be on say the second level and I'll choose say the first out of 3 motogs and I'll be brought to a screen with 4 mortogs while the first explodes. It seems like every link I click on takes me to a wrong page..

so is this a glitch? Or am I doing something wrong..

Does anyone else experience these issues?

I also tried a different browser as well with no luck

That's so weird, especially if you've tried different browsers.

Do you play on a newer laptop?

(I have a pinch to zoom in or out setting on my laptop, and I find if I'm not playing in 100% (If its set to 75% or 125% scale) neopets sometimes glitches for me and thinks I clicked in an area I didn't.

I've had my laptop for about 4-5 years now so it's getting old. :p

I'll try the zooming trick..I am currently zoomed at 100 though...I'll try zooming out maybe and see what happens?

I've also tried clearing the browsing history and restarting/logging out

However I have not tried using internet explorer with the game...maybe I'll give that a shot as well

a similar kind of thing also happened to me with shapeshifter, although I was able to get the avatar :)