Altador Cup Signups Begin!

Ruto

remind me never to sign up first thing in the morning... thought i hit roo island, but no. i'm now a meridell fan....

Oops :whaa:! You gotta be careful

I clicked a different team too by accident (I was using my phone because I was at work :whistle: ) Lol.

But quickly realized it and chose DC :thumbsup:

Quick AC question (unsure if there's another spot to ask): do the players on the team actually matter as far as weaknesses and strenths?

Nope, not at all. All that really matters is how well you play.

Quick AC question (unsure if there's another spot to ask): do the players on the team actually matter as far as weaknesses and strenths?

As far as I've seen, no, they do not, but after hundreds of mind numbing games you don't really pay attention to what's going on. I'm not sure if there's been research on it.

As far as I've seen, no, they do not, but after hundreds of mind numbing games you don't really pay attention to what's going on. I'm not sure if there's been research on it.

I literally lol'd after I clicked on your "professional graphics" page. hahahaha.

:laughingsmiley: :thumbsup:

Going with Krawk Island again. Pirates FTW!!

How do you choose a team? What happens if your team wins?

You should be able to go here to choose a team.

I can't remember what you get, but I think you get some extra items than the losing team. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Going with Krawk Island again. Pirates FTW!!

You should be able to go here to choose a team.

I can't remember what you get, but I think you get some extra items than the losing team. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

Everyone gains access to a prize shop, where all the prizes and required points are the same.

The only difference is the trophy on your userlookup.

Super random but...can you increase your rank now with the practice games? or ONLY when your going against teams?

no ranks now .. just when the AC officially starts .. you can make NP from practising though ...

I chose Altador team! Go go go :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Do NOT remove mod edits.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.