Free NP/Codestone Offer!

Samuel

The latest edition of the

Neopets Magazine, from Becketts, included a rather snazzy offer - simply visit the page below, and you'll get 1,000 NP and a random codestone absolutely free!

codestone5.gifmoneybag.gifcodestone7.gif

The word you need to enter into the 'Word Scramble' game is 'woowoogrub' - and click here to do so!

Thanks Vivi for the tip!

Don't forget about sending this Neogreeting this Easter. You could get an avatar in return!

easterbunny.gif

As there'll be no news over the Easter weekend, TDN wishes you all a very eggcellent Easter :)

So is this regualarly like daily , monthly or a one time thing? Any whoo thanks alot and Jubjub what are you talking about?

So is this regualarly like daily , monthly or a one time thing? Any whoo thanks alot and Jubjub what are you talking about?

It was credited to JN, but vivi posted it in the forums about 3 hours before JN posted it. So the post was edited by someone. Jubjub was right -- and he's not crazy it was just edited, so it looks like he's crazy. :P

EDIT: also, it will probably be either a monthly thing or just a one time thing

o.O It's not in the unreleased news forum, so technically, it's JN to be credited as we weren't informed of it. But. Yeah. =]

I got a good old Mau Codestone to add to the collection =]

well i can't take all the credit, i found it on the neoboards

You'll take the credit or you will give me your codestone!!

Just joking :D . But yeah, stilll thank her, i found it out thanks to her

Oh and samuel, even if vivi posted it in the unreleased news thread it wouldn't alert tdn, stuffs been in there for four days, come on, some of that stuff has been released since then, but theres still some goodies!

• 4 weeks later...

I got a main codestone aswell.The np is helpful too!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Jubjubman) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump older topics that have not been posted in within 14 days

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.