Customization Contest Voting!

Guest Sabs

Guest Sabs

Hello Contestants, and TDNF! :) Here's a preview of the entries for Customization Contest #2!

The selected theme: Warrior Kacheek

You can click on the pictures to view the animation.

Want to enter for the next round? Check out this thread for details.
http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41284-customization-contest-there-will-be-a-prize/

Vote for our next theme?

tdnf2.pngtdnf1.pngtdnf3.png

Voting for this round is expired

Guest Sabs

Darn it, I meant to enter this! Oh well, I'm prepared for next time. :)

Haha, no problem. I'm looking forward to seeing your customization for the next theme! :)

OMG, that was so hard. I like so many of them so much! In the end... I decided that #5 was just so well balanced. I could imagine the scene so well for real. Simple. Elegant. Nicely done!

(I almost voted for #6 with its Japanesque splendour....., but then #4 caught my eye, making me think of a merry-go-round at Carnivale on the Riviera. Too hard to choose between them... and there's #3. I'm such a big Walking Dead fan..... Can't vote for them all. *sigh*)

Good luck, everyone! :)

Guest Sabs

I agree! It was tough to pick just one. haha The next contest will be multiple voting. I'm curious to see how that will turn out. :D

I just realized today's the last day of voting (I only remembered thanks to someone's siggy). What time precisely does voting end? It's hard to tell since we're all in different time zones -- I know it's already tomorrow for some people.

Guest Sabs

Hey! I'm glad the banner helped. xP Voting ends today at 12 am NST. On Monday, June 2nd, I will frame the top 3 entries and link them on this thread. I will also distribute trophies. :) Entries will be open again, and a new theme updated on the Customization Contest thread.

Edit: Congrats to all of our winners!! :D Entries are now again, and a new theme is posted on the Customization Contest thread.

YAY I'm so happy to have gotten 3rd!! *goes to put trophy on profile* maybe I can upgrade next week ;)

Congratulations to first and second place!!

All of the customizations were so good this week, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with next :)