Rainbow Fountain - when does it open?

Hope this is a good place to ask since it relates to customization.

Just went to paint my uni silver but the rainbow fountain says:

All the magic has gone :(

Unfortunately it seems that too many Neopets have bathed in these magical waters and have used up all the fountain's magical power. Oh well :( Maybe if you come back at another time you will be slightly more lucky!

does anyone know when it might be open is it a regular time or do I have to keep looking .....

sheesh I was soooo excited to paint my pet too :sad02:

The Rainbow Fountain and the Rainbow Pool are too different places ^_^

Congrats. on your Uni's new paint job .. looks fantastic (I'm assuming it's a "she" ??)

ahhhh! Shes sooooo pretty! Congradulations on your Silver Uni!

thankyou I am so pleased she turned out the way I hoped :)

It was time for a change I have had her red for ages .. trouble is once you start changing things you keep seeing more things that would look pretty with the new look so it does cost a lot of np lol

The Rainbow Fountain and the Rainbow Pool are too different places ^_^

Congrats. on your Uni's new paint job .. looks fantastic (I'm assuming it's a "she" ??)

yes she is a she and thanks for saying she looks good. If she had been a boy I would probably have dressed her up anyway though lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. You can quote multiple posts by using the 'MultiQuote' function.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.