Get Ready for Altador Cup IX!

antiaircraft

The ninth season of the Altador Cup is bearing down upon us, with kick-off scheduled for 12:00 AM NST on June 2nd. TDN's Altador Cup team has been hard at work bringing our coverage up to speed, and we now have global predictions, team profiles, and team songs for this year ready to go over at our coverage home. Click below to check it out!

game-characters.png

Good luck everyone!

Yay, I'm excited! Go Shenkuu! I don't know how much I'll get to play, with work and all, but most of my shifts in the coming week or so are short. Hopefully they don't stick me with 35-hour weeks after that or I won't have a lot of time. (Although I'd have a lot of money instead. Hmm...)

Does anyone know when the last day is? There are 18 teams, and each team plays each of the other teams, so I imagine it's 17 days, right? I want to make sure I can actually compete each day, because I'm going on vacation starting on the 25th and won't have my computer.

This is my first year officially participating! I'm excited, I'm not sure why I never really participated in the past..not sure how any of this works, but I'm looking forward to supporting Meridell! :)

Guest Sabs

I'm pumped!! Go KI! :d My fingers are ready to endure a lot of mouse clicking. haha I'm going for All-Star this year.

Im looking forward to it,... which is kind of silly because once it is underway it will probably be those same games over and over just like last year and I will be bored of them in no time at all but still playing to keep up my teams chances

Come on Meridell we can do this !!!!!

Does anyone know when the last day is? There are 18 teams, and each team plays each of the other teams, so I imagine it's 17 days, right? I want to make sure I can actually compete each day, because I'm going on vacation starting on the 25th and won't have my computer.

The full schedule is covered on TNT's official page, but the short version is that with the bracket system introduced a couple of years ago, the Cup should last about a month, until the 30th.

The full schedule is covered on TNT's official page, but the short version is that with the bracket system introduced a couple of years ago, the Cup should last about a month, until the 30th.

Drat! So that means I'll miss the last 6 days. I guess I'll just have to play hard on the other days. Thank you!