look what i found tumblr_mmoqt8DFGB1s2h0ceo1_500.png this wasn't sent to me but a friend of mine

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Debate to Neopets General Chat.

I'm the kind of person who leaves tabs open all the time. That doesn't mean I'm playing Neopets (or on the forum, or on my e-mail... or wherever I leave open) the entire time I leave the tab open. I know a lot of people who leave their Habitariums open 24/7. I could see a ban for using auto-players if people were active on the site beyond human ability -- but that would be for cheating, not for "getting a life."

Even as a joke RE, that could be confusing to people. But it looks like the old RE header, not the new one, so is it just a joke made by your friend?

i doubt it's a joke

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That is a tumblr image. Someone made that just to be goofy.

If your friend found that in a user's shop or someone sent her that image to deceive them, I'd think about reporting the offending user.

Yeah, my guess was that it was inside a user's shop or on their lookup. It's just a joke. If you were to go to another page, you'd get there just fine.