Yay for winning the Customization Contest!

Hert123

Hey!

Today I'm extra happy because I've won the Customization Contest (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41284-customization-contest/) on our forums! :D It is hosted by Sabs in the Contest Board. It was really fun to do and I got the #1 place so that was extra nice. I've also gotten an Ultimate Nerkmid as a prize! I posted the trophy, made by Shelleyjoy on my user lookup :D (credits where credits need to be given!)

This was my entry:

The link including all the moving bits

medium_preview.png

I got the first place with 11 votes from the 31 votes in total. Which means I got 35,48% of the votes, yay (source=http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41377-customization-contest-voting/)! There is going to be a next round, which I'm definately entering. The prize will be a Striped Paintbrush, we have a donation till over 60k NP and the theme will be warrior! Only restriction is that your species need to be a Kacheek. Which is a challenge for me, because I'm not that into Kacheeks. Oh well, it was amazing to be a part of!

Congrats ^_^

I'm not too big on contests, only entered a few times on NeoPets for a couple different things, I never got picked so I never bothered again xD

Congratulations Hert123! :D

It will be a challenge to customize the Warrior Kacheek, but also very fun! Will be exciting to see the new contest entries. ;)

All advertising for the contest is really appreciated. I really want this to become an ongoing thing. :) (I'm happy to see you're using the banners I made!)

On a side note: I made the banners, ShelleyJoy did the trophies and Sabs made the framed versions of the winning customizations. :P Also, I have updated the banners with the images in reversed order. ;) Here's the link to my imgur FCC album: http://imgur.com/a/hhLPf#0.

Ranaki: It would be fun if you decide to enter the FCC. :) Anyone can enter, as long as they stick to the contest rules. The more contestants, the bigger the chance this becomes an ongoing contest. It will also be a lot more fun if more people participate!

Warrior Kacheeks? Rats and mice...I've lost my account with the naginata and other Shenkuu stuff on there. :P

Definitely have to keep my eye out for a theme I can do.

===

Update: just saw it was through DTI! Now I have to come up with something.

congratulations!!! :D *happy dance*

lovely custom :) I'm looking forward to the next round and seeing what everyone comes up with :D

Congratulations on the awesome prize! With that creative customization, it is no doubt you won! :D

I can't wait for the next round! I missed out on the last one and hope I have luck on this one! And I've been dying to paint my Kacheek Striped!! It's a fabulous colr on a Kacheek and best of all, it's not very expensive! :) Good luck to everyone who plans to join in the next round!

(Also I'm glad that they put a theme! For some reason, I seem to do better when it's not free-style. Much more ideas on what/how to dress the Neopet, I guess. :P)

Guest Sabs

Woot! Congrats on winning first place! :D Your custom was beautiful, and I can't wait to see more entries! Thanks so much for supporting this contest, and I'm glad you had fun! :)

Congrats

I'm not too big on contests, only entered a few times on NeoPets for a couple different things, I never got picked so I never bothered again xD

Thanks! You can always try here right?

Congratulations Hert123!

It will be a challenge to customize the Warrior Kacheek, but also very fun! Will be exciting to see the new contest entries.

All advertising for the contest is really appreciated. I really want this to become an ongoing thing. (I'm happy to see you're using the banners I made!)

On a side note: I made the banners, ShelleyJoy did the trophies and Sabs made the framed versions of the winning customizations. Also, I have updated the banners with the images in reversed order. ;) Here's the link to my imgur FCC album: http://imgur.com/a/hhLPf#0.

Ranaki: It would be fun if you decide to enter the FCC. Anyone can enter, as long as they stick to the contest rules. The more contestants, the bigger the chance this becomes an ongoing contest. It will also be a lot more fun if more people participate!

Thank you! Your entry was pretty good! It'll be fun indeed, I still need to make mine! I am using the banners because I want the same thing: the contest as a regular thing! I edited the topic! The banners in your album are amazing!

Congratulations!!

I actually voted for you. It was a really beaufitul design and you managed to work well with a UC pet.

I want to compete next time!

Thank you very much! I know, I kept track of who voted for me. Thanks. It was actually the first time I tried customizing a UC pet, because I'll never have on myself. Looking forward to your entry!

Warrior Kacheeks? Rats and mice...I've lost my account with the naginata and other Shenkuu stuff on there. :P

Definitely have to keep my eye out for a theme I can do.

===

Update: just saw it was through DTI! Now I have to come up with something.

Thank goodness it's trough DTI! Otherwise I would never be able to enter, haha!

congratulations!!! :D *happy dance*

lovely custom :) I'm looking forward to the next round and seeing what everyone comes up with :D

Thanks *dancing* Feel free to enter again and maybe you'll be first next time! :D

Congratulations on the awesome prize! With that creative customization, it is no doubt you won! :D

I can't wait for the next round! I missed out on the last one and hope I have luck on this one! And I've been dying to paint my Kacheek Striped!! It's a fabulous colr on a Kacheek and best of all, it's not very expensive! :) Good luck to everyone who plans to join in the next round!

(Also I'm glad that they put a theme! For some reason, I seem to do better when it's not free-style. Much more ideas on what/how to dress the Neopet, I guess. )

Haha, thank you very much! Shame you missed the first, but I bet your entry will be awesome! This is the perfect opportunity to paint your Kacheek, yes!

Woot! Congrats on winning first place! Your custom was beautiful, and I can't wait to see more entries! Thanks so much for supporting this contest, and I'm glad you had fun!

Thank you! I'm definately entering again, so that's great. Hey, I love customizing so! :D

Hehe, glad you liked my customization! This round sure will prove to be interesting now that we're not going to be limited to one vote per person. There's already a lot of wonderful customizations, too bad I'm not 100% satisfied with my own entry. Kacheeks just aren't my thing I guess. lol I have a whole lot of Warrior Uni customizations, but Kacheeks? Nope. Good thing we can always edit our entries before the voting period starts, in case I'm struck with some sudden inspiration! :P

I actually started to become interested in graphic design again because of this contest. I'll probably make new banners over time to improve my design skills, so you could always be on the lookout for new banners every now and then!