Games Played 12

Top Score 622

Make Some Noise

Games Played 18

Top Score 5,382

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 4

Top Score 1,105

AgJu, you need to upload the pics or screenshots to an image host like Photobucket or similar sites. Then you can link to them, or post them here using the Image thing which is just 3 icons to the LEFT of the Twitter icon you see when you're replying to a post. Hope this helps!

AC9_zps87d669f6.jpg

thanks!

achieved my goal of quad-maxing every day of the tournament.,...i'm glad it's over. :p

LOL AgJu, I don't know HOW you could stand to Max everything out each day! I could barely do the cap of YYB before I'd start to feel my sanity slipping! LOL Congrats! :D

i'm gonna chalk it up to insanity. lol

it's not something i plan on doing every year unless Neopets drops the caps even further. i just wanted to be #1 on the Absolute Corruption page at least once in my life. starting next year, my only goal is All-Star and i'm gonna play more for score than quantity, saving power-leveling for break days.

i'm gonna chalk it up to insanity. lol

it's not something i plan on doing every year unless Neopets drops the caps even further. i just wanted to be #1 on the Absolute Corruption page at least once in my life. starting next year, my only goal is All-Star and i'm gonna play more for score than quantity, saving power-leveling for break days.

LOL insanity eh? I'll agree with that. LOL I think the low caps, at least on YYB, were odd and unnecessary. but I know what you mean about playing for scores. It's too bad they (TNT) DON'T count goals for prize points,. THEY SHOULD imho, because then you're being rewarded for skill as well as winning. I just went through my screenshots for this year's AC and marked down how many games I had 10 goals or higher in. I originally started this in AC7 to contest when I had a score that didn't go through, but I ALSO found it a good way to keep track of my playing. Here's the list.

GPG|Occurances

10 = 192

11 = 283

12 = 260

13 = 206

14 = 122

15 = 57

16 = 17

17 = 2

Which adds up to 1139 of my 1328 games, I had a score of 10 or higher. Which accounts for 13700 of my 15038 goals.

Myabe next year TNT will include goals in the point system, I certainly hope so! This was still my best AC overall, shame I don't have enough points to get to top prizes despite all that work... -_- Oh well, Always next year! ;)

I managed to get to rank 10 this year. A personal record. On my old account I could achieve rank 4 at most.

I played a lot in the first week of the AC - well, compared to the 3 games a day I used to do, lol. But later in the AC I lost interest :(

This was my first year participating in the AC and first (and no doubt last) year achieving All Star rank. The first 20 minutes or so was fun, the next month was the opposite of fun. Slushie Slinger and MSN in particular were so tedious to troop through. BUT at least I have a nice trophy to show with pride exactly how much spare time I had for a month, so there's that. :hairy:

• 2 months later...

Made it to 29. So close to 30, but my Internet went down on two of the days.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump threads that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.