What Rank are You? Edition II

How many hours a day are you guys playing on average? My eyes are threatening to pop out of my head an hour into it. I don't think I"m going to get past Rank 3 by the end of it. I just realized you can play YYB with the mouse though, which has helped.

How many hours a day are you guys playing on average? My eyes are threatening to pop out of my head an hour into it. I don't think I"m going to get past Rank 3 by the end of it. I just realized you can play YYB with the mouse though, which has helped.

Usually i play for 5 hours

As maxing out Yooyuball takes 3 hours and 30 minutes

and Shoot Out Showdown takes 1 hour 30 minutes to max

I just got rank 1 yesterday. I haven't had much time to spend on the Altador cup and since it's the first time I ever played against any team besides the practice one I didn't expect it to take so long to rank up. Oh well I am hoping to end up at rank 3 by the end of this Altador cup.

I play Super-Slushie-Showdown-Ball, which means I start a game of SS and a game of YYB and then play SOSD while waiting for things to happen. For today, since the points don't matter for the team, I score two goals in YYB and then let the clock run down (checking occasionally that they didn't score, or just to make an easy goal). Then I play SS and while waiting for guys to accumulate, squeeze in some 1-goal SOSD (using the keyboard: tab-tab-space, space until I score a goal, then tab-space to end game, and tab-tab-space to send score -- all with my left hand; my right hand is on the mouse to click on "restart game," the only thing that can't be done with the keyboard). I can play 5-10 1-goal SOSD in between tending slushies.

I also send my SS score as soon as it hits 300. I got from rank 7 to rank 8 in 1.25 hours today. I always always play with a timer, going for 30 minutes usually, then take a break -- often a long break. During non-bye days, I get fewer SOSDs in (because I play 5-goal games to help the team), so I play a round of 15-minutes of just SOSD after my SSSB (after a short break) before a long break. I try to play some in the morning, some around lunch, and then interspersed in the evening, often exercising or stretching in between sets. The mental challenge of trying to play 3 games at once takes out some of the tedium.

I got Rank 7 this morning and I'm half-way to Rank 8 ...

At least SOSD was easy to max with just 1 goal

what do you mean 1 goal ?? you only need 1 goal in SOSD ? I always play 5 goals ... does 1 goal count towards your team's score ??!!

what do you mean 1 goal ?? you only need 1 goal in SOSD ? I always play 5 goals ... does 1 goal count towards your team's score ??!!

I think it's been higher in the past, but the minimum needed for it to count this year is 1 goal. That's what I've been doing the whole time. It's a ton quicker.

It counts for rank points, but you get significantly fewer points per game to count for the team (35 vs. 1000+), so I save 1-goal games for bye days (or if I've finished my AC time for the day but haven't reached my personal goal, I'll throw some in quick at the end of the day -- you've got to balance team vs. individual benefits). It doesn't take that much longer to max with 5 goals, and it helps your team so much more.

So, uh, yeah. If you're on Virtupets, please play 5-goal games except on bye days. If you're on any other team, feel free to play 1-goal games. ;)

Finally got my Rank 18 after hardcore playing for the past few days :sleeping_03anim: Aiming for All-star by the end of today (in my timezone of course)! Luckily for me it's the school holidays and I can afford to have some sleepless nights...

Up to Rank 12! I will probably start 13 today but I know I won't make it there today because I've already maxed out SOSD - reaching 13 would require too much slushie slinging for my liking. Not to mention my shop is suffering from severe Altador Cup-related neglect and is looking rather shameful, I think it may be time to take a day and give it some tlc.

Up to Rank 12! I will probably start 13 today but I know I won't make it there today because I've already maxed out SOSD - reaching 13 would require too much slushie slinging for my liking. Not to mention my shop is suffering from severe Altador Cup-related neglect and is looking rather shameful, I think it may be time to take a day and give it some tlc.

the next break day should come up soon, if you need some time. :3

Rank 8 and everyone here is way ahead of me .. I got bored and I have lots of work and personal stuff to take care of ...

what are bye-days ??

Bye-days are days where we don't play another team. During those days, we can play against the Practice Team. And earn rank points by playing and sending scores.

I'm almost rank 5. JUST got my goals per game average to 10 goals per game! :D Here are my YYB stats so far.

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,640 Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 1,339 Goals by Oten Runeu 109 Goals by Lamelle Turow 84 Goals by Barit Jowes 108 Saves by Tonie Plessix 256 Number of Wins 164 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0