What Rank are You? Edition II

I just made it to rank 3. I'm really behind this year, but I've also been much busier than I was last year. Guess I'll have to start playing more if I still want to get to All-Star.

Also, I'm just curious as to whether it's ok to max more than one game. Last year, I was told that you could be frozen for doing it (and even if you wanted to, it was no easy task). But this year, with the lower maxes, it seems easier. I see that AgJu, flyingeevee, and several others are maxing more than one, so is it ok to do that now?

i think it's ok....i certainly haven't had any warnings or been frozen and with the drastically lowered caps, it doesn't take AS long and IS conceivably possible to max 'em all in a day so i think that gets taken into consideration. Plus, once you hit that max for the day, you can't log anymore games so there's no reason to play after that.

I mean, in the past the cap for YYB was like 300 in a day and that would've taken roughly 15 hours of pure play on that one game alone, not accounting for possible computer slowdown, interruptions, or the time it takes cycling through those animations and sending scores. the caps for MSN and SOSD were each 1200, though i don't remember what it was for SS. So in past years, it would've been IMPOSSIBLE to max out every game in a day, at least through non-cheating means.

but like i said, now it IS possible so if you have the time and wish to go for it (and you can in a manner that doesn't sacrifice sleep and nourishment), more power to ya. ;)

I know several people who've been double- and triple- maxing each day. It's really intimidating. I know a few who've tried for quad-maxing once or twice, but SS slayed them. (That one still takes over 10 hours to max alone, from what I've heard.)

I've only single-maxed SOSD, and that was only because I spent an extra half hour doing 1-goal games yesterday to maximize my rank points (I got All-Star last year but didn't qualify for the last 4 prizes or so -- and this year I'll be out of town for the last few days of the AC, so I've decided that after I reach my goal for the night to help the team, I'm going to quick-max SOSD for my own points.)

I reached rank 5 yesterday. I should get 6 today, but 7 will be a stretch.

but wow guys do you not work or study ? :P

haha! I'm a teacher but jobs are extremely hard to come by where I live so I am a substitute right now - making my work part time without any form of consistency - I'm done until the fall at this point anyway. Plus my husband is working nights right now so I've got a lot of free time on my hands - perfectly timed for the AC! :thumbsup:

Oh...and I just hit rank 8.

I know several people who've been double- and triple- maxing each day. It's really intimidating. I know a few who've tried for quad-maxing once or twice, but SS slayed them. (That one still takes over 10 hours to max alone, from what I've heard.)

I've only single-maxed SOSD, and that was only because I spent an extra half hour doing 1-goal games yesterday to maximize my rank points (I got All-Star last year but didn't qualify for the last 4 prizes or so -- and this year I'll be out of town for the last few days of the AC, so I've decided that after I reach my goal for the night to help the team, I'm going to quick-max SOSD for my own points.)

I reached rank 5 yesterday. I should get 6 today, but 7 will be a stretch.

well if you take games one at a time, it'll take too long but if you do the SS trick (starting a game, switching to another tab to play a couple rounds of MSN/SOSD, then going back to take care of customers), you CAN get SS maxed out in a day while also maxing out another game.

but that requires a lot of free time.... :p

well if you take games one at a time, it'll take too long but if you do the SS trick (starting a game, switching to another tab to play a couple rounds of MSN/SOSD, then going back to take care of customers), you CAN get SS maxed out in a day while also maxing out another game.

but that requires a lot of free time.... :P

Oh, I know. But these people were trying to max all 4 games -- and play them all for high scores. Which is insane. I'm sure someone will succeed at it though. I'd never try to max SS, but looking at the new cap of 139, since I can play 10 300-point games in 30 minutes, I could max it in about 7 hours. In the same half hour, I can sneak in ~100 full games of SOSD (depending on how long the hasee bounces between games), so I would also nearly max SOSD in the same 7 hours. But my hands would die. So I'm not going to do that.

I can play less than 4 games of YYB in 15 minutes, so that's about 15/hour (probably closer to 13 or 14) -- which means it would take me ~5 hours to max it. Now, I can overlap YYB and SS to some extent (start SS 30s before YYB ends), but it would probably cut down on the SOSD scores, so I think maxing YYB, SS, and SOSD on my system would take 12 hours combined. With no breaks. And then MSN? Nope. Never going to happen. I value my hands too much. Kudos to the ones who can do it, though. Especially the ones on my team! :P

Oh, I know. But these people were trying to max all 4 games -- and play them all for high scores. Which is insane. I'm sure someone will succeed at it though. I'd never try to max SS, but looking at the new cap of 139, since I can play 10 300-point games in 30 minutes, I could max it in about 7 hours. In the same half hour, I can sneak in ~100 full games of SOSD (depending on how long the hasee bounces between games), so I would also nearly max SOSD in the same 7 hours. But my hands would die. So I'm not going to do that.

I can play less than 4 games of YYB in 15 minutes, so that's about 15/hour (probably closer to 13 or 14) -- which means it would take me ~5 hours to max it. Now, I can overlap YYB and SS to some extent (start SS 30s before YYB ends), but it would probably cut down on the SOSD scores, so I think maxing YYB, SS, and SOSD on my system would take 12 hours combined. With no breaks. And then MSN? Nope. Never going to happen. I value my hands too much. Kudos to the ones who can do it, though. Especially the ones on my team! :P

i think it's a fool's errand trying to get all big scores AND quad-max. it ain't happening. :P

but yeah it IS possible to quad max without cheating unlike past years.....lord, that would've been impossible o_O

Got Rank 9 just now by maxing out SOSD! First time i have done that :D

I am going to get rank 10 today by maxing out yooyuball!

what's your goal? at that pace you could go beyond All-Star ;)

k im dead at the moment, but i just maxed out Yooyuball and got Rank 10! Off for the night!

i think it's a fool's errand trying to get all big scores AND quad-max. it ain't happening. :P

but yeah it IS possible to quad max without cheating unlike past years.....lord, that would've been impossible o_O

what's your goal? at that pace you could go beyond All-Star ;)

Uhm, i dont have a goal, as i get lazy near the end of the AC, but my dream is All Star

k im dead at the moment, but i just maxed out Yooyuball and got Rank 10! Off for the night!

Uhm, i dont have a goal, as i get lazy near the end of the AC, but my dream is All Star

well you're rank 10 on day 5 so you're definitely on track to getting All-Star. go for it!

I am currently Rank 4 with, I think 36 games to go until I rank up again. I'm going to be busy most of the day with getting packed up to go to a cousin's wedding tomorrow. I'm leaving tonight and staying with family before the wedding tomorrow. Carpooling. ;) And in all annoyances I've not yet slept, but been too tired to play much YYB, stupid insomnia -_- . Although, before midnight last night (NST of course) I managed to tie my top score of 15 goals from 2 ACs back, got to 15 goals TWICE against Kreludor. :D I wish Goals could count toward the rankings too. My goal per game average is closing in on 10 per game in average. Technically, I think the average was 9.98 the last time I checked. lol *sigh* Would be NICE if I could get in the maximum score sends today, but that's probably not going to happen. :-\

Good luck everyone with ranking up!

yay level 5 today! :D I feel like I'm going to run out my monthly limit of internet usage any day now :/ haha, but almost to my level 6 goal ;)

Rank 8! I know it's a break day, but I couldn't resist.

hehe! Congrats! you should join chat me and Xepha are there!

And i just hit Rank 11 by maxing out Yooyuball! Going to get Rank 12 tonight by maxing SOSD!

hehe! Congrats! you should join chat me and Xepha are there!

And i just hit Rank 11 by maxing out Yooyuball! Going to get Rank 12 tonight by maxing SOSD!

I can't keep up with you anymore! But I'm up to 10 :)