Neopian Mysteries

Have you ever had these relentless question about neopets that just won't stop nagging you?

Like, why does the Kiko have a bandage? And how do the Slorg's eyes keep attached to the body?

ETA: I understand that I'm crazy and should probably get a life, but.... meh.

I've wondered about the bandage...

also wonder how you can't get more than 50 items in your bag when you're buying something, yet if you get items any other way, it's no problem at all

Have you ever had these relentless question about neopets that just won't stop nagging you?

Like, why does the Kiko have a bandage? And how do the Slorg's eyes keep attached to the body?

ETA: I understand that I'm crazy and should probably get a life, but.... meh.

I was just asking myself the bandage thing last night. I dont think your crazy I ask them all the time

Are Eyries big enough for you to ride them?

haha well apparently faerie's can!

toy_battleeyrie_action.gif

I always wondered how big the planet of neopia was...and I've always found it strange how it's against the rules to depict cars in things such as the neopian times cartoons when clearly Nigel knows how to ride in style..

80_neorvette.gif

and just their modes of transportation in general...how do they get to the underwater fishing caves or kreludor??

EDIT: I found an editorial explaining that all cars don't exist..the picture of nigel or any toy/graphics you may see with cars are just "imaginary" or pretend in the neopian world :P

haha at least they don't have to worry about all those carbon emissions ;)

haha well apparently faerie's can!

toy_battleeyrie_action.gif

I always wondered how big the planet of neopia was...and I've always found it strange how it's against the rules to depict cars in things such as the neopian times cartoons when clearly Nigel knows how to ride in style..

80_neorvette.gif

and just their modes of transportation in general...how do they get to the underwater fishing caves or kreludor??

EDIT: I found an editorial explaining that all cars don't exist..the picture of nigel or any toy/graphics you may see with cars are just "imaginary" or pretend in the neopian world :P

haha at least they don't have to worry about all those carbon emissions ;)

He just looks like a looser in that car if thats the case haha!

I'm not sure if this can be considered a neopian mystery but besides all the shop owners and such what do the other neopians do? It doesn't seem like the shopkeepers hire anyone unless they play games for money.Also how do Floatsams move on land? It seems like they can't live anywhere else except underwater.

Are Neopoints real coins ? and if they are how come we don't carry around huge bags of coins to pay for stuff ? even 1000NP in coins would be a pain in the butt !!!

Are Neopoints real coins ? and if they are how come we don't carry around huge bags of coins to pay for stuff ? even 1000NP in coins would be a pain in the butt !!!

Maybe we all have a secret Neo-Credit Card. That would explain why sometimes our NP counter goes bonkers and shows negative values :D