Trade Advice

So I came across a Tomos Stamp (pure) in a random event and I put it up on the trading post to see if anyone would bite. They did, but I'm not sure if their offer is adequate for the auction piece. Comparatively, they offered 500k while someone else in the trading post is asking for 1.5M and JellyNeo says it's worth 1.8M. Is the 500k reasonable or should I wait for a better offer? I'm new to Neoepts.

All advice is welcome and appreciated!

It depends. If you're looking for a quick sell take the offer, but if others are asking nearly triple the price then you're going to be taking a major hit. Collecting stamps can be pricey so it may be a while before you get an offer for the full 1.5M+. The bottom line is deciding if you're looking for a quick sell or the true value of the item. Personally, I would hold out - I'm sure a collector will come along :)

well the maximum neopoint amount you can offer is 800k on the trading post. So you might be offered items of equal value. I'm not sure with the new random events if the chances of stumbling across that stamp may have increased? In that case the price may be deflating.. but I would wait and see what other offers you get. Advertising the item on the trades/auctions board might help. If you want a fast sell, you can probably easily find a reseller. But their offers will be fairly cheap. Waiting for a stamp collector to come along may take a while

you can always try the auctions as well :)