Team Loyalty and Avatars

Ashbash

Oh, pooey. Yeah and if they're that old, I might not recognize some of the player names, since I just started the AC last year. Oh well. :)

I have been toying with the idea of rewriting them to reflect current team rosters, and team standings. Maybe after the AC this year finishes. :) I'll let you know if I ever get around to posting them!

Avatars over team loyalty. Sorry, Team Darigan. But once I finish collecting everything, I'll go back to sticking to Darigan. It'll be like going back home after traveling the world.

Exactly! You can get a feel for the different teams.

That being said, I wonder how having an avatar would affect actual AC standings. Hmm...

I'm *relatively* loyal to Shenkuu, although I only say that because I'm such a sporadic player. Some years I'll miss the AC entirely or come back right in the middle of it. I'll just kind of go "eh, don't feel like playing this year" and not join any team.

That being said, Shenkuu is my favourite and I've even written some fanfiction about them, haha. But on to the avatar talk: Yes, I would totally go around each year to join a different team in order to get the avatar. It will take years, but I would like to give it a go!

This idea sounds really good! It would really encourage people to stick to their teams. :)

you know, i've always been a writer and i've thought of writing blogs as "Prytariel," like she's updating about stuff she does during the tournament. might do that next year.

I have been toying with the idea of rewriting them to reflect current team rosters, and team standings. Maybe after the AC this year finishes. :) I'll let you know if I ever get around to posting them!

Exactly! You can get a feel for the different teams.

That being said, I wonder how having an avatar would affect actual AC standings. Hmm...

True! I bet each year a different team would win, because everybody would bandwagon the same team for the avatar, like the Obelisk. Which is of course not necessarily a good thing.