Altdaor Cup Jam ??

Angeló

How do you pass time playing all these repetitive and boring games ??

I personally got the TV on most of the time .. when not .. I'm listening to Shakira's LA LA LA and dubstep music to keep me pumping !!

I always have my TV on and sometimes I turn off the sound of the TV and put on some music, mostly my favourite music on youtube. :) Right now I'm listening to Two Steps From Hell; epic music to make a tedious task more bearable. lol

I have been doing tv in the background, but today I opted for some late 90's/early 2000's hits - I'm definitely more entertained, but my focus is lacking because I'm constantly singing along...

Oooo, I like the idea of podcasts, I might have to sort some out soon. Normally I watch TV to pass the time.

I also split up the time I play with other things. I have exams until the 24th so I play a certain number of games and then revise for a while and repeat.

100 games of SOSD seems like the most entertaining thing in the world after 2 hours of maths.

Definitely TV. Right now I've got Castle reruns in the background. It's just enough to keep my brain from turning to mush. If I turn music on it's usually Sirius/XM's dance station called BPM.

I just keep doing my normal things. I talk on Skype, I continue to roleplay (I consider this to be sanity breaks), I listen to music, I watch TV...

I have been doing tv in the background, but today I opted for some late 90's/early 2000's hits - I'm definitely more entertained, but my focus is lacking because I'm constantly singing along...

i know what you mean....when i've got something on and it sounds interesting or gets to a part i like, i'm constantly darting my head back and forth from tapping on MSN, for example, and sneaking looks at the TV :p

i was doing that earlier with MTV's The Challenge and definitely during Wednesday's So You Think You Can Dance.

Depending on my brain's distraction level, I listen to music or audio books. When I'm easily distracted, I listen to audio books because music just doesn't keep my mind occupied enough and I get distracted. One minute I'll be playing SOSD, then I'll think about something I wanted to look up. I'll search it and next thing I know, it's an hour later and I'm 3 sites past the original one I searched.

With books, my mind is so focused on listening to the words and processing them, that I almost forget I'm playing games and my game count has increased a lot.

I'll often listen to podcasts (mainly fandom-specific ones), DVDs, and TV shows. And of course music. Currently I've been listening to a lot of pony-related stuff, such as fan podcasts (that discuss new merchandise, review new episodes, or interview writers of the show or popular fan voice actors/animators.musicians). Finals have put me rather behind on games though, as well as just being out and enjoying the weather.

Another thing I often do while playing is chat or roleplay. I'm also often on Tumblr in another tab, or a chatbox where a friend and I RP. Plus I have my phone, where I chat through texts with a friend.

With looking at all the things you do while playing, I might just have to put on some Doctor Who tonight. XD Netflix sounds like a good idea (too bad i kinda hate Netflix because it took down a lot of my favorite shows from streaming)

Today I've been watching cooking shows on YouTube while playing games. Now I've switched to Tumblr to reply to RP threads in between games....but while waiting, more cooking shows XD

Today I passed the time (and 2 ranks) by watching season 3 of Sherlock. Sometimes I just listen to music.

^THIS I APPROVE. I'll consider doing this tomorrow ^^

I usually listen to playlists on youtube though, HDSounDI's channel is epic.

RoosterTeeth and binge watching Archer.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.