Altdaor Cup Jam ??

Angeló

Been catching up on korean dramas while I play ;) Although that's mostly only on MSN where I can just bang away on the keyboard until I reach 3000+

Oh goodness, I really should start watching more KDramas again.

I've been listening mostly to CGP Grey's channel. It makes me feel like I'm learning something, maybe. Hopefully. Even if it's just background noise for me. :P

Oh goodness, I really should start watching more KDramas again.

Hahahha yes!! I was watching Doctor Stranger (I just somehow like medical dramas, including House M.D. :3) and I don't know what to feel, so confusing yet oddly addictive and hilarious.

Last time I participated in the AC I watched Heroes and the first 2 seasons of Game of Thrones (the only seasons that were out at that point).

This time I decided to start watching Supernatural. Eventhough it's already 9 seasons long I figured I'd have the time to watch it while playing the Cup.
I'm already at season 4, and think I might be able to finish the series while still playing the Cup.

I play the Cup on my laptop, and watch the series on my TV in the background :)

oh, have you also tried watching You're All Surrounded??

Yup LOL only the first few episodes though, I think was about episode 3 (or was it 4) that they updated to at that time and I forgot about it afterwards :P Maybe I'll start catching up on the rest of the episodes tmr or some time later

how did you put your team and your progress on the post?

Create a stat counter here and edit your forum signature here.

Yup basically what maikrowsoft said. Although I met some problems putting it on my forum signature since the link they generated was incorrect, not sure if you'll face it too.

If you do, just right click on the actual picture of the counter and copy image URL instead of copying the forums code, or you could just change the .gif in the forums code to .png instead (that's what happened to me)