Shaving my head for charity!

Saxen

I JUST donated. I had intended to go through paypal too, but the option simply wasn't there like in your screenshot Saxen. Maybe because I'm in the USA? Anyway, just shortened my username from here. lol Best of luck raising the rest of your targeted goal!

Thank you so so much Brain!!! <3 <3 <3

That's weird paypal isn't there...

EEEE almost 10% to the goal!! I love you guys!

I looked it up and I just see a bunch of articles saying

"JustGiving Now Accept Paypal in the UK!"

So I think it isn't available in the US, and they don't have a US phone line so I just sent them an email about it

I looked it up and I just see a bunch of articles saying

"JustGiving Now Accept Paypal in the UK!"

So I think it isn't available in the US, and they don't have a US phone line so I just sent them an email about it

Ahhh, that's a shame :/ They really need to sort that out!

Thank you for being so persistent with trying to donate Hanna :wub_anim:

Thank you so so much Brain!!! <3 <3 <3

That's weird paypal isn't there...

EEEE almost 10% to the goal!! I love you guys!

LOL You're welcome Shannon!

It's amazing that Paypal from other countries, or at least the USA, isn't accepted yet on their site. That's probably going to put off a lot of potential donors, because paypal is a pretty secure way of transferring funds. I used a card, but one not connected to where I bank. That's great that you're nearly at 10% of your goal! It's too bad USD doesn't go quite as far in value as the Pound. Or you'd be over 10% by now. ;) Maybe that's part of the paypal problem though? Maybe there's a "discussion" about the exchange rate and chanbging the currency from one currency into Pounds? I THINK paypal has fees for that.... I don't really know, since that's never come up for me. I'm just speculating. ;)

I know that sounds weird, but... I know that the local technical college around here, can't take a VISA credit card for paying for classes. There's some kind of deal with other card companies and VISA refused to join up. I think it was some kind of student discount thing or something... Anyway, it could be something like that too. I really don't know.

Good luck raising more money for the cause!

Soo I am now going through customer support, as well, haha. I've tried a few times, but also came to find that there was no Paypal option :( Hm. Thanks for that page link, by the way! It's helpful, and now I don't have to call them (assuming it all gets sorted out, of course)!

Also, can't wait for the video! :D

As some of you may or may not know I was frozen the other day so I haven't been on here very much. I'll do the video when I've gathered myself a bit; I want to be animated and make the video interesting but I don't feel I can do that in my current state.

I know I keep saying it, but it will be soon xD

You were frozen? :( oh no

Anyway I haven't gotten a response yet but I haven't given up

You were frozen? :( oh no

Anyway I haven't gotten a response yet but I haven't given up

You frozen as well? I'm so sorry :( How long ago?

I'm so sorry to hear you were frozen Shannon :( I had an account frozen when I was younger and was pretty bummed out. Here's hoping everything works out for you! It stinks that in the midst of doing such a wonderful thing, something horrible has to happen.

You got iced? Awwww crud! You should definitely try to get unfrozen. It HAS happened, but saying how long or short a time it can take, well that's not easy to say. I've heard of it happening in a month, or as with a friend of mine, many months. It'd be a shame to let all your hard work go without a struggle. *hug* So sorry you're having to deal with that.

You frozen as well? I'm so sorry :( How long ago?

Oh I meant about the email I sent regarding the refunds.

I have been frozen, but that was a long time ago after I accepted a gift from a friend who purchased said item from an NP selling site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...