Tivsy, coming right at you!

Hello, wonderful TDN people!

My handle on here is Tivsy, but you can call me any nickname-y variation thereof. :) I was browsing Buzzfeed and stumbled upon an article mentioning Neopets. I logged in, starting browsing and catching up on everything, and I spotted a familiar username pop up on that "neofriends online" widget. Who should it be but dear AA aka Theo! I talked to him for a bit, then headed over to TDN.

I've popped back and taken looooong breaks before, but it seems it's been quite a while since I last logged in here. Sooo... Yeah. This is just my way of saying I'm still kicking around in this crazy world, and I have super fun memories of this place! <3

If you remember me, then hello and thank you! If you don't, then hello and it's nice to meet you! :D

Hi Tivsy! It's good to see you again! :D You probably won't spot me posting much these days, I mostly lurk and do behind-the-scenes stuff - but I am still around. xD I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi Tivsy! It's good to see you again! :D You probably won't spot me posting much these days, I mostly lurk and do behind-the-scenes stuff - but I am still around. xD I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hellooooo, Theo! :) Thanks for the re-welcome! I'll probably end up lurking around here as well before sneaking off-- I mean, being sucked into video games-- I mean, before life gets me again. :P

I have to thank you for going online when you did. :P

WOAH WOAH TIVSY IS THAT YOU?? :O Welcome back and nice to see you again! :D

Thaaaaaat's right, Ruto! It's meeee! :D Hello and nice to see you too! :D

Wow. Who's this nerd?

Lol, hello, hello, my old friend. WE'RE BACK. AND WE WENT BACK TOGETHER. Such joy.

Yo, dweeb! YES, we took each other down into the depths of Neopets again. Much happy. Very addicting. Wow.

Omg I remember you Tivsy! I knew the name sounded familiar :laughingsmiley:

Welcome back~

Hello there, Eevee! :D Thank you for remembering me! (Also all the Eevee graphics in your avatar and signature set are so cute!)