Customization Contest #2 Voting! :)

Guest Sabs

Customization Contest Entries #2  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Contest #2: Which customization do you like best?

2. 2. Contest #2 Continuation

3. 3. Vote for the next customization theme!

This isn't for this round of voting, obviously, but I have a few of suggestions for future polls:

space,

steampunk,

elemental theme (ice, earth, fire, lightning/electric, etc.),

specific region of Neopia theme (like everyone has to do something that's Mystery Island/Tropical or Meridell/Medieval or Lost Desert/Egyptian, etc.),

big money (jewels, gold, bling, high fashion, etc.),

seasonal theme (spring, summer, autumn, winter),

minimalist (challenge theme where contestants can only use a maximum of 5 things they can use in the entire picture - they can use anything they want, but there can be no more than 5 items total).

Just a few thoughts. Good luck to everyone! :laughingsmiley:

Azurablue- Oh wow, those are a lot of great themes! :) Thanks for posting them! The minimum theme, would really be challenging but fun! haha I'll definitively pick out few of these for our next poll.

Update: Entry #6(Azurablue) was requested to be taken down, since she will no longer be here at TNDF.

Since water is in the lead, I'm already working on my entry...I'll save it to my DTI account and have it ready to post when the time comes. :laughingsmiley:

Since water is in the lead, I'm already working on my entry...I'll save it to my DTI account and have it ready to post when the time comes. :laughingsmiley:

How coincidental! I am too! But I lost my original work, so I'm currently remaking one. I'm thinking of making a Maraquan Aisha, since it sort of looks like a mermaid. :P

I forgot that Water was recently introduced for the Kacheek, so I was able to do a female (as I like). I don't know what I would've done otherwise, since I didn't want to do a Maraquan something. Just picked a pet and hoped for the best, I guess.

Congrats to our top 3 entries!! :D

Underwater has won the poll for our next theme, and entries are now opened for contest #3!

Everyone who participated will receive an awesome runner up trophy designed by shelleyjoy!

You can link the image anywhere you'd like.

Thanks to everyone who has voted for my entry!! :)