I taunt the pant devil

Okay, so I know this is probably the wrong place to put this so sorry!! buuutttttt.... I just got the I taunt the pant devil and I am willing to lend out the items to anyone who wants them. There are around 90ish items and I would set up 10 trades. If anyone is interested, reply to this and if this gets shut down for the wrong section, feel free to send me a message on tdn or neopets. If I "recognize" you (as in have seen you before in post or when customizing) I will ask for zero collateral otherwise collateral is 3.5K. Let me know if interested!

I will set up the trades in a couple of minutes. Next time your on, feel free to offer junk on them. No collateral is needed because I believe I helped you customize a lupe... (Could be off but oh well). You need all 92 items and then just refresh until you get it.

EDIT trades are up

ALSO SIDE NOTE... if you equip the scroll of dark nova to your pet, you get another avatar!