I'm sure we all have our favorite type of Neopet and I'm sure we all have that dream pet. I'm talking colour, background, the whole shebang.

I used that http://impress.openneo.net/ to make mine.

These are my ultimate dream pets.

I favor Eyries.

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/694594 <link to outfit with animation

2hxuj69.jpg

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/694599

k36kwk.jpg

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/694627

24faes7.jpg

What do your dream pets look like?

Robin Hood Eyrie? I love it! I actually haven't put a lot of work in customization myself since my main goal in neopets is get all the NP I can get. I think I'm going to try it out. Eyries are also my favorite, I was working on a Royal Boy Eyrie on my last account.

Actually I was informed this topic is relevant because it focuses more on what the pet is wearing instead of the pet/color

Outfit Name: Candy Acara

Color: White

Outfit includes:

- Pink Stripe Hooded Cape

- Dreamy Pink Hearts (Background)

- Pink Lulu Contacts

- Adorably Pink Lollipop

preview.png

Outfit Name: Pirate Criminal Xweetok

Color: Pirate

Outfit Includes:

- Space Pirate Xweetok Shirt

- Space Pirate Xweetok Hat

- Pirate Xweetok Scar

- Pirate Xweetok Earring

- Brightvale Prison Cell Background

preview.png

Outfit Name: Frat Flotsam

Color: Camouflage

Outfit Includes:

- Blue Argyle Sweater Vest and Shirt

- Underwater Shipwreck Background

- Frosted Tips Wig

preview.png

Currently my dream pets are Woodland and Maraquan Cybunnies :wub_anim: I wish I had room for more (Pink, Island) but infurtonately I don't :sad02:

medium_preview.png and medium_preview.png

The customizations don't matter much, as I'd dedicate myself to it after getting them <3

Ooooh all these dream pets look amazing!! I finally got my dream pet a while ago, a Faerie Draik. Now I'm waiting to see how the Pastel Draik will look as that is my current dream for Decreta. I love the wings on her, but if the Pastel colours are awesome, then I'll be changing her. :)

This is awesome! I've been lucky to get most of my dream pets. I love kacheeks, and I'd really love a desert kacheek. I have way too many dream customizations, but this one. :)

15ucua.png

So my dream pet is a fruit pet... not super particular over which one... Some I like better than others but most I would take.May have to make an exception to not buying nc for the bowl of fruit background once I get one though!

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?color=42&species=7#color=42&species=7&state=4581&search_offset=0&search=fruit+-is%3Anc+fits%3Alime-chia&objects[]=56018&closet[]=56018&closet[]=64136

OMG guys! This thread gave me LUCK!!! Just as I was talking about my dream pets (Woodland and Maraquan Cys), today I woke up, got my fortune cookie faerie quest, and... FOUNTAIN FAERIE!!!

I'm off now to get one of my dreamies!!! Gonna show it to you soon! <3

OMG guys! This thread gave me LUCK!!! Just as I was talking about my dream pets (Woodland and Maraquan Cys), today I woke up, got my fortune cookie faerie quest, and... FOUNTAIN FAERIE!!!

Wow! Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Hahahaha xD Just saw your other thread!! Congrats again (:

My dream pet would be a Cybunny, or maybe a draik (since it's so rare and revered and bla)? The customisation and colours can come later, though woodlands would be darn cool

well I was going tp paint my draik maraquan, it was my dream pet for a while, but then I decided to customize her as Daenerys from game of thrones. Now I would ideally paint her desert and if I had NC continue with that theme..probably something like this..

small_preview.png

I wish I had an arsenal of every NC item to customize all my pets! haha

well I was going tp paint my draik maraquan, it was my dream pet for a while, but then I decided to customize her as Daenerys from game of thrones. Now I would ideally paint her desert and if I had NC continue with that theme..probably something like this..

small_preview.png

I wish I had an arsenal of every NC item to customize all my pets! haha

You should add purple contacts. In the book all the Targaryens are described as having purple eyes.

You should add purple contacts. In the book all the Targaryens are described as having purple eyes.

yesss! oh my gosh *goes to change contacts* ...I feel like there's a lot of details I don't remember haha, I'm so wrapped up in the show now

yesss! oh my gosh *goes to change contacts* ...I feel like there's a lot of details I don't remember haha, I'm so wrapped up in the show now

I think it looks pretty accurate otherwise. :D

I started a new thread so we can talk about Game of Thrones there without clogging up this thread.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41623-game-of-thrones/

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Well,my dreamies are KRAWKS I LOVE KRAWKS THEY ARE MY FAV PETS,woah don't know where that came from,anyway i've already came up with customizations for a pirate,magma,desert and stealthy(on dress to impress) krawk,another pet that is my dreamie is the wraith draik it looks SO BEAST!

• 2 weeks later...