So this just happened to me... AND IT MADE MY DAY! <3

leverhelven

Thank you all, guys! I've reached my quota of likes for the day, so I can't "like" your comment, bck32808 :sad02:

Anyways, she was from one of my sides and I transferred her just so she could bathe in the Rainbow Fountain :D When I send her back, I'm totally sending that wig to my side too, it's so hard to find Maraquan items! Luckily I have spare gift boxes :D

AWESOME!!! congrats, maraquan pets are my favorite, especially the cy's :D so adorable! and I love the wig

I'm so tempted to buy fortune cookies now hahah

So pretty <3333 *hugs Chyalla* I've always wanted a cybunny ^^

I've never gotten a FFQ before though, only regular faerie quests here and there (: So congrats on your luck!!

Thank you all for your kind words! <3

And don't be fooled, I only managed to get that many FFQs because I've been using Faerie Fortune Cookies everyday for months now! I've only gotten ONE "normal" FFQ, that is, at random on the site, and it was an UB that didn't exist anywhere... So yeah. And TNT insists on telling us that NC brings no special advantages to the game... :rolleyes_anim:

Mmm...makes me want to go swimming. ^_^

Yeah, I've gotten a few FFQs out of the Faerie Cookies, too. Love those cookies, even more than the training cookies! When I get another job, more fae cookies are on my list!

Wow, you are so lucky! I've never gotten a FFQ before and I've been on Neo nearly 5 years!

I like Maraquan pets very much myself, and I think your Cybunny looks amazing! Congrats on your luck, hun! I'm so happy for you!

Congrats! :D A Mara Cy was definitely the way to go ^o^ (I love the wig with the Maraquan Cybunny's colors)

Congrats! :D A Mara Cy was definitely the way to go ^o^ (I love the wig with the Maraquan Cybunny's colors)

Yeaaah, I was lucky the colours matched! Didn't wanna buy the blue ombré wig because just about every Maraquan pet wears that. Then I found this purple one, and it is indeed lovely <3

By the way, just realized I'm actually luckier than I thought... This was my SIXTH ffq, not my fifth... Oh my! :D :D

Anyways, thank you all, guys!!!