A NEW BEACH WonderClaw Machine is Here!

Guest Sabs

ncmall_game_wonderclaw_beach.jpg

Bigsby Shaddington has just released his new Beach themed WonderClaw Machine. This machine is perfect for anyone who loves the beach. If these items have caught your eye, head on over to the NC Mall without delay. You'll need to purchase widgets to play, and can also purchase power-ups to enhance your chances.

mall_acc_fishtailbraid.gif mall_bg_pinappledrink.gif mall_bg_sandcastle.gif mall_shirt_beachwrap.gif

Click the above images for more information!

For more information on WonderClaw and a complete list of all items available, please see our complete guide.

WonderClaw Guide

Only ended up liking a few items from this set, like the garland, necklace and sandy feet.

The umbrella is really nice but I'm not sure what it would go with.

Too bad that wig is the bonus because it's beautiful.

Agghhh! I wish I'd saved my free tokens for this one instead of wasting two of them on the other semi-beach-themed machine (where I got two pairs of those hideous seashell tutu tight thingies). Well, I do have some NC, but I might have to check out the new summer items instead -- I apparently have terrible luck with the random NC games.