What is your AC Strategy?

.Brianna.

Strategy? Hah!

I think the only strategy I have is "play when I can for as long as my patience allows" (which, on both counts, does not equate to much time). :D

I am at Rank 3.

I KNOW that sounds piddling to most of you...but, for me, it is the highest rank I've ever made and I'm quite pleased.

I may end up making Rank 4...or even 5...but, it really just depends on time and patience.

I have MAD respect for those of you who can hit the higher Ranks and/or even All-Star.

I think my fingers would fall off (and I'd probably lose my marbles...what few I have left!)

Good luck to all...

Cheers!

:P

The highest I made it before this year was Rank 4 - I just happen to have a lot of down time right now so I kinda figured what the heck. I know what you mean about the marble-losing though...I'm just about at that point right now but I'm so close to all star that I can't quit now!

I think the only strategy I have is "play when I can for as long as my patience allows" (which, on both counts, does not equate to much time). :D

I am at Rank 3.

I KNOW that sounds piddling to most of you...but, for me, it is the highest rank I've ever made and I'm quite pleased.

I am at Rank 2 and I have no real plans to get to Rank 4 or 5. :P I can only play for so long before the little voice in my head starts going berserk and we have to go do something else.

Earlier, I managed to hit Level 4 via mainly MSN with a little of the others thrown in when the numbers to finally attain that level were only a few. So I made it with 8 games of SOSD.

I really don't have a strategy, but I try to always end with round number - though not with SOSD, 'cause of the ball randomly disappearing and me not feeling the need to refresh for a few more shots at the goal.

I'm level 10 so far and I'm waaaaaaaaay behind with my schedule to all-star :( I feel so bad, I think I go to the movies too often lol, and I have no... how do you call that in english... patience? to max out any game... ;c.

// EDIT: last year I only managed to become level 2 *fail*. And on my old acc the highest I got was Rank 4. Now I'm a /more/ dedicated player! :)

if you play some games simultaneously, you can cut down on some of the time it takes to max everything out. i can max out both SS/MSN each day by playing them at the same time....i start a game of SS, play 4 quick games of MSN, go take care of the customers that have built up and when i've got them dealt with, go play four more quick games of MSN and then come back and finish out SS. SS still takes a few hours to max out, but this way, in the same amount of time it takes to hit the minimum score of SS and send, you're getting in plenty of other games.

I wanted to try this yesterday but for some reason I was scared I would get frozen if TNT thought I was cheating. I guess I shouldn't worry since I'm obviously not I just hear so many stories of people getting iced for weird reasons. thanks for the tip! I just got back from my honeymoon and only made it to level one before the trip *cries* I have so much catching up to do!

I wanted to try this yesterday but for some reason I was scared I would get frozen if TNT thought I was cheating. I guess I shouldn't worry since I'm obviously not I just hear so many stories of people getting iced for weird reasons. thanks for the tip! I just got back from my honeymoon and only made it to level one before the trip *cries* I have so much catching up to do!

i don't think they'll freeze you just for maxing out.....i haven't been frozen and i've played simultaneous SS/MSN on all but the first day. i haven't even gotten any warning messages. i think if you have other people playing for you, like from different computers or locations, or you're trying to double up on YYB, then it's a problem. I hear the TNT said that playing two games of YYB at once is against the rules...

I'm changing up my strategy today. Instead of trying to play 3 games at once (YYB/SS/SOSD), I'm trying to max as many as possible individually to improve my score in each game. Because my team is fighting machines. And I want humans to win.

But this has made me realize how much I hate the new YYB. Not sure I'll be playing very many more of those, especially since SS is easy to double-duty on without sacrificing points.