Is there a Neopet that best describes you?

Do you have a neopet that you have created for yourself?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'General Chat' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Like are you asking if any Neopet we've created was created based around our personality?

I actually haven't done that, but I identify with Quiggles in general quite a bit.
They're one of those Neopets that no one seems to want, yet they're probably one of the most charming Neopets out there if you actually take the time to understand it.

I dunno.

I think if I were a neopet I would definitely be a lenny. They're pretty awkward and tall. Yeah that's me XD not really athletic..

but my dream pet that I know have is a faerie lenny...hmmm..could be a reflection of me I guess. I like to customize him (wish it was a her lol) in clothes that conceal his tail feathers. I'm kind of shy and artistic so yeah I guess it could fit me rather well. Never thought about it :)

I never purposely made a pet that was supposed to be a reflection of myself though

I've always felt a connection with Aishas, because they're described to be smart or keen to learn new things. My very first pet, Mia, is an Aisha and I still have her today. I feel like she's a part of me, but not a Neopet version of myself.

Also because my favourite plot characters have always been Aishas. :) Like Lisha, or Isca & Caylis.

I like Buzz. They're fierce looking and don't seem to be too wildly popular. My first pet was a buzz. I've always really thought they were under appreciated. I do really like Quiggles too!

If the stripes on a white kougra were black instead of blue, I'd be a kougra. (Love white tigers!)

Never figured out why I love kacheeks so much. Maybe they're just too darn cute. xD

Kacheeks are the bomb. I have always liked them because they are friendly and shy. To me they seem kinda free spirited.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm I've always loved me some pirate colored neopets, particularly my Chomby, but if I were a neopet I would probably be a Hissi. I love snakes, they're kind of intimidating looking and for some reason people find me intimidating? But I'd be the plush Hissi cause I like hugs! :whistle:

Yeah I down't have a Neopet on the site that's an avatar of myself, per se, but I do know I'd be an Aisha. They've always been my favorite Neopet species, and my first Neopet (who I still have today), is an Aisha. They have a perchant for light and magic, too, and I always loved their cat-like appearance and four ears.

Reminds me of a thread somebody a made a while back where we posted a customized "avatar" or what we'd look like as Neopets using DTI. Good times. I'm really not sure what colour I'd be...I could be pink, faerie, or white.

I've always felt a connection with Aishas, because they're described to be smart or keen to learn new things. My very first pet, Mia, is an Aisha and I still have her today. I feel like she's a part of me, but not a Neopet version of myself.

Also because my favourite plot characters have always been Aishas. :) Like Lisha, or Isca & Caylis.

Pretty much this.

I don't have a Neopet based off myself, but I do identify the most with my Bori. On the species' page it says that "Bori are timid little creatures that rarely leave their underground home". That describes us both pretty well, hehe.

Reminds me of a thread somebody a made a while back where we posted a customized "avatar" or what we'd look like as Neopets using DTI. Good times. I'm really not sure what colour I'd be...I could be pink, faerie, or white.

Brilliant! Can we bring that back?

Brilliant! Can we bring that back?

I think it was in the Customisation topic, called "You as a Neopet!" It died out a year or two ago, I think...

I never made a neopet based off myself. I am fond of uni's but I could probably never relate to them since they they seem to have an extreme fondness for fashion.Also I'm not sure which species I could fit the most under. I tend to be quiet and hardly go outside while with people around my age to a lot of them I come ff as intimidating to them for some reason and I somehow managed to be scary to one girl in my class without even attempting to despite being kind and helping others out whenever they needed help or when they ran out of paper or lead. I do like Christmas Uni's so I guess I would be one since I'm happy during the holidays because of all the decorations everywhere and I always hate to see the Christmas tree be taken down and all the Christmas lights to be put away for the year.

I never made a Neopet based off me, but I did name a pet after me (Duskitty) back before I started using Duskitty as my name everywhere. I'm not as spunk-y as the personality I created for Duskitty the Pirate Xweetok, but I think I'd definitely be a Xweetok if I was a Neopet - I love forests and climbing trees, am cute-ish and have fluffy hair, but will gladly fight for things as well, and love reading, animals (Petpets) and jellybeans.

Based off of the descriptions on the all pets page, I'd be a Shoryu. Considering this question made me go onto DTI to figure out what I'd look like as a neopet. I think the result turned out messy, but I think I'm pretty okay with it overall.