New Game: Pakiko! *Now Live!*

hrtbrk

Hmmm is it a Sculpting or crafting game? I wonder... From the trophies and the name, could be a play on Picasso..... Don't mind me, Just speculating. lol I WISH TNT would make a game that involved peophin(s) (Other than Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger I mean) lol

Hmmm is it a Sculpting or crafting game? I wonder... From the trophies and the name, could be a play on Picasso..... Don't mind me, Just speculating. lol I WISH TNT would make a game that involved peophin(s) (Other than Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger I mean) lol

It looks like it! Those glasswares in the image might clue us in. The trophies do not look happy to see us though! :P

I wish they'd have a game for Peophins too. Something water-related, if one could wish.

Is it not available to play yet? Nothing came up when I searched for it.

It's not playable yet. The game page is there, but the game is still hidden.

I'm not sure when we can expect it, but I would guess with todays news.

I will update the thread with *NOW LIVE* when it becomes available.

It looks like it! Those glasswares in the image might clue us in. The trophies do not look happy to see us though! :P

I wish they'd have a game for Peophins too. Something water-related, if one could wish.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe something like throwing clay and firing it into glassware, but... Nah, I'm probably over-thinking it. lol Yeah, the trophies DO look kind of like... say someone was flipping pancakes and one landed on each of their heads. In other words, they are NOT amused. lol

Yeah, or at the VERY least, a Peophin Key Quest token! I'd get one of those in a heartbeat! lol If they existed of course...

I've had a couple ideas where a Peophin could fit into a couple game-types, but I'm sure TNT, like most companies, couldn't take unsolicited ideas/submissions. Which of course stinks. lol

I am determined to get the trophy for this one, it's so perty.

Ooh, I should try for a trophy. This seems like one of the few games I can add to my "decent at" list.

Also I see a few of our members on that highscore table (not for trophies, but on the score table) - policialmagaly and agrinwithoutacat, as well as the JN member herdygerdy. :P

Edit: leverhelven, you've been bumped off, and are in place 25 last I checked :/

Yay they finally have a new game< it's been forever since they had one. Also the title "Pakiko" made me think of the "Pachinko" game or whatever it is called from the Price Is Right tv game show.

Any Peggle fans will LOVE this game. I believe there is/was also a similar one in Petpet Park?

I think the game you're thinking of is called Neeterball in Petpet Park. I used to play that all the time when I actually played Petpet park.

LOL i think I saw a game like this once.... I believe the one I'm thinking of is called Pachinko, which would fit with the name of this game, Pakiko, sounds similar at least.

Decent game, as long as they don't mess with the payout ratio TOO badly. It's fun, but definitely tricky!

One of my first scores was over 3000! This game is actually really fun, and maybe it's my browser, but my game isn't centered correctly. Anyway, good job TNT on the new game, I like it a lot!