Unreleased Yooyu Colour!

Ruto

I think its nice, but the amount of points need for the yooyu is ugly, making this yooyu undesirable due to the price.

But it would be nice to see it in Yooyuball next year, maybe it acts like the snow yooyu, but it also slows down the players by using sand, maybe?

If it's implemented into the game next year, my prediction is it will be the player walking walks at half the speed or it launches at half the speed. Anyway we can't just paint our Yooyu Tyrannian to get it right? Also maybe they'll start releasing the teams in yooyu form. I'd love a Desert ball or Wrath ball if DC/HW wins.

The spikes make me think that it will be hard to hold on to, if they did implement this into the AC. Maybe a ball that you can't hold on to for very long, like the Fire Yooyu, but much quicker? I don't really know.

It is really nice to see everyone's guesses on how/if this Yooyu will be used in the AC. :D

aww I think it's a cute wittle guy :3

but I would never buy one, nor would I spend an enormous amount of prize points on one. Still think it's cute though! :)

I don't think it will be used in the game at all. Just like when they released red, blue, yellow and green Yooyus. More likely that they went with that design because a Tyrannian PB is a very lame prize for making it beyond all-star.

I don't think it will be used in the game at all. Just like when they released red, blue, yellow and green Yooyus. More likely that they went with that design because a Tyrannian PB is a very lame prize for making it beyond all-star.

Yeah, and because they reasonably try to keep the prize theme-related to the previous winner. "Reasonably" as in, I'm still trying to understand how a Cloud Paint Brush realtes to Roo island winning *looking back at AC IV prizes*

Anyways, pretty 'meh' colour in my opinion. I'm glad I didn't try any hard for the AC this year. :mellow:

It's cute but not cute enough for me to want one. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Tyrannia. The faerie Yooyus are pretty, as are the ice ones, and I would be quite interested in seeing what a Halloween or Maraquan Yooyu would look like more than a Tyrannian one. :/

Ew, I hate Tyrannian. It's always so ugly! Can't wait for the Maraquan Yooyu, if that ever gets released. (I imagine it'd look like a little pink (or green) octopus. It MUST be an octopus). At least this one doesn't look TOO hideous, I like it's mischievous look on it's face.

I feel meh towards it.

As others have said I'm not really a fan of Tyrannia or how any of its colors look (exception peophins).

Me I'm hoping for a awesome stamp this year and I'm hoping I earned enough points to get it from the prize shop instead of having to buy it from another player.

BUT I do hope to see it in play in the future. That would be fun and interesting