Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Ruto

New Gift Box Mystery Capsule!

The Rainbow Watercolour Gift Box Mystery Capsule is now on sale! Open this capsule to receive one item worth at least 150 NC and two Basic Gift Boxes. You might even find a special limited edition gift box inside!

mall_80X80_gbmc_rain_water.gif

Click the above image for more information!

For more information about Mystery Capsules, please check out our complete guide.

Guest Sabs

Beautiful gift box capsule! I love that it guarantees two gift boxes. Too bad it's not on sale, but I might splurge and get one anyways. :d

I'm kind of bummed that they didn't do the "unique items related to capsule instead of random thing from the NC Mall" for the Mystery Gift Box Capsules as well, tbh. Yeah, the gift boxes are nice but it's so annoying to end up with stuff you don't want.

I'm kind of bummed that they didn't do the "unique items related to capsule instead of random thing from the NC Mall" for the Mystery Gift Box Capsules as well, tbh. Yeah, the gift boxes are nice but it's so annoying to end up with stuff you don't want.

Agreed! I thought all the new capsules would have special items...oh well *sigh*. At least you get more than one box now.

Between this and the revamped capsules...

*gives thumbs up a million pixels in size*

I'm so pleased with both revamps: reduced filler items & more boxes & increased chances of winning LE boxes (or so TNT says)

Me likey. A lot :D

I bought one of these with my first NC purchase ever and ended up getting 3 boxes! I was pleased :) "rainbow watercolor" sounded just like my cup of tea, I wish they would come out with some watercolor themed wearables ;)

It's so pretty! Pff I may buy a few, and save one just because the box is sooo pretty!!