Ranks and prizes

Tam

The prize shop from last year is still open, so you can see the prices there. The number of prize points is the number of SOSD (or MSN) game equivalents (multiply YYB wins by 12 and SS by 6, or just use TDN's calculator, which will give you the number of prize points -- though your counter will increase even if you send in below-minimum scores, but you won't get prize points for those games, so you'll have to adjust accordingly). All Star is 16000 points, so you'd have missed out on the top 3 prizes last year for stopping at All Star.

Well it depends on what your definition for better prizes is :P If it was me, anything before stone foam finger from last year is not really that great a prize. The stamp's not bad though since it has quite some value if you wait for a while, and it goes for only 4000 points.

All Star is 16000 points, so you'd have missed out on the top 3 prizes last year for stopping at All Star.

That's exactly what I did and I regretted it so much I wanted (still want to) slap myself, but at least I got the stone foam finger, which is useful to newbies in the battledome like me.

the only prize i was really excited about last year was the Eventide Paint Brush....that's such a cool color scheme!

usually what i do is buy one (maybe two) of whatever big ticket items i can get, then once i've drilled my points down lower, spend the rest on the team gear (Yooyu plushies, jerseys, and i think snow globes one year...); i get one of each team then blow the rest of the points on as many copies of Terror Mountain's gear as i can get. :p