My Games Today?

I lost count of how many games of Shootout Showdown that I've played today. Is there any way of finding out how many games that I've played today? Will it stop letting me send my score when I reach the cap? I'd prefer not to waste my time playing the game after it's not counting for anything. I feel like the information should be somewhere but I can't find it.

I don't know if there's a way to find out how many games you played that way but the game will still let you send your score after you reach the cap and the games will still go toward helping you rank up as well.

You'll get the same message after you cap as you did before, but once you reach the max, the number of games you've played that are displayed under your stats, to the right of the game, will stop increasing.

I always send one score beyond what would be capping, just to be sure my math was right.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.