New Mystery Capsule!

Finally some new clothes for mutant pets! Check out these new mutant exclusive items in this mystery capsule now on sale in the NC Mall for 150 NC.

Abnormal Fashions Mystery Capsule

mall_mc_mutant.gif

Bonus Exclusive Items:

mall_bg_brokentube.gifmall_dress_mutant.gifmall_fg_mutantflower.gif

Regular Exclusive Items:

mall_trink_face_hall_stringlig.gifmall_acc_mutantcontacts.gifmall_acc_mutantgirlwig.gifmall_clo_mutantshirt.gif

mall_hh_mutantplushie.gifmall_acc_mutantblackemo.gif mall_acc_mutanthat.gif

FINALLY! More love for Mutant pets! It's about time! I neeeeed this capsule omg. Still needs pants and jackets/shirts for male mutant pets though...but THANK YOU TNT!

I hope they do the same for Maraquans too; they only get one wearable per year in the mall, and they're only for the summer! Likewise with Mutant wearables and the Halloween season. This means change.

I think what they should do is set up a special shop for baby/mutant/Maraquan pets that has all the wearables pets painted those colors can wear. I'm sick of Baby pets getting all the love, and delighted to see Mutants getting the attention they deserve. May more Mutant wearables be released this coming Mutant Day!