OH-EM-GEE! *tears of joy*

leverhelven

THAT'S AWESOME! I'm actually really excited to read your article! I've been kind of ticked off at the AC due to the under representation of female players. :(

THAT'S AWESOME! I'm actually really excited to read your article! I've been kind of ticked off at the AC due to the under representation of female players. :(

THANK YOU!!! Yeah, I really thought I'd be rejected for mentioning the matter. I thought they'd deem it inadequate. Gladly TNT proved me wrong! :D

Wow! What an awesome idea. why didn't i think of that!? >:(

So I have JUST received this neomail:

"Dear Patricia,

Congratulations! Your entry (AC and Girl Power: Interviewing the Female Captains) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!"

OH MY GOD!!! My VERY FIRST try, which I submitted just last Friday, and it's IN!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! *dies of happiness* :happydance: :dance:

Wow!! That's Great!! Congrats! I know you have been wanting that and thought you wouldn't be able to due to the fact that English is not your primary language. But, you can do anything you put your mind to. That is so awesome. So proud of you. :rock: