Trying to join guild

trippin

Hello all. Sorry for the noob question but how do I go about joining a guild?

It seems as if every option I click for the guilds option under the community tab says, "Sorry. No guilds were found to display."

Thanks in advance :)

I actually suggest going to the Guilds NeoBoards: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=8 So you can find active guilds instead of guilds just sitting around. You could probably browse around a few guild websites before you make a decision, too :)

Yeah I would also take a look at the board and see if any guild interest you! :)

Once you find a guild depending if it's public or private there's different ways of joining. If it's private you won't be able to access the guild home page at all and will need a council member to send you an invite

if it's public, if you go to the guild home page and look to the left side, there will be links for things like "messages", "calender", things like that. The last option should be something like "join guild" and once you're signed up you can access the message board and things like that

I hope you find a guild that interests you! I've loved the guilds I've joined. There's a lot of different kinds of guilds, make sure you take a peak at their activities and see what looks fun. :)

• 5 months later...

you can join my new guild :)
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4169376

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Smileys and links do not contribute to the word count.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.