grumpy trading =/

decchild

I've been attempting to trade my Baby Acara Morphing Potion on the trading post for a while now, but I just can't seem to trade it for a full secret lab map set (I have an inbox full of rejected offers). The thing is that the potion is worth about 1.1-1.2M, and a full lab set is about 1M, so the person who trades me the map is actually profiting, hence my confusion over why no one wants it?

Any advice from you awesome Neopet players out there? Or anyone knows who would be down to trade with me?

I think the problem you're having is actually the answer to your question: No one wants the Baby Acara MP. It's a particularly hard sell because 1) Acaras aren't that popular a species 2) Baby PBs only cost roughly 585k and 3) Baby isn't a particularly desirable colour.

Despite what "Estimated price" you have for an item, something like a morphing potion is only worth that much if someone is willing to buy it :) Most people who sell full lab map sets are already re-sellers who are looking for pure NP and a profit, a morphing potion just isn't a guaranteed profit for them when they know someone else out there will pay in pure NP.

So my advice is try and sell the MP first and get NP to buy the lab map set. As someone who has been on the receiving end of trades offering morphing potions, I normally never accept them because they're so hard to sell. If you go on the Trading/Auctions NeoBoards, someone might be willing to take the MP off your hands, albeit for a significantly lower price that what you'd want for it.

I do quite a bit of trading and I now just take pure because too many times I have got stuck with items that I can not sell despite them being valued at a certain price no one wants to actually pay that price.

If it were me I would advertise it for pure and beat anyone else on the TP that way it will go, but do give it a set time before you start to reduce the Trade price. Once you have the np then buy the thing you want. Far less trouble

Good luck