First off, I'm a long time lurker on tdn and an on/off neopet player. I never had a reason to post on the forums or create an account until now :b This past week I've had some extraordinary luck with dailies and re's.

Keyquest

Fruit Machine
Random Event

(links go to gyazo, similar to puush, which are basically screen captured image sharing sites)

I sold the shadow pb @ 780k. The morphing potion is up on the trading post atm. Anyone have an idea what its worth?

And if anyones interested in the morphing potion, heres a link:
http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=404645755

I also recently got a shadow PB from fruit machine lol,but I can't seem to sell it(even though I'm pricing it at 700k on the advertise board),must be because I can't use the wishlist feature.

Wishlist is the feature that allows you to list what you want at the bottom of your lot but you have to be above 13 years old to use it,also it would look like this:

Lot xxxxxxxxxx: Owned by Bob Report this lot

Apple

Banana

Bob's wishlist:100 np

Make an offer!

First off, I'm a long time lurker on tdn and an on/off neopet player. I never had a reason to post on the forums or create an account until now :b This past week I've had some extraordinary luck with dailies and re's.

Keyquest

Fruit Machine

Random Event

(links go to gyazo, similar to puush, which are basically screen captured image sharing sites)

I sold the shadow pb @ 780k. The morphing potion is up on the trading post atm. Anyone have an idea what its worth?

And if anyones interested in the morphing potion, heres a link:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=404645755

with really rare HTS items like that its pretty dificult to price. Since jelly neo's database didn't have a price I just googled it lol, seems like its worth about 1.2mil, I would just say in your wishlist lowest on TP willing to haggle, neomail offers. But I wouldn't accept anything under 1mil. But morphing potions are very slow moving and since this one is rare and expensive you are probably going to be hanging on to it for awhile unless you take a serious pay cut for it. Good luck!

I also recently got a shadow PB from fruit machine lol,but I can't seem to sell it(even though I'm pricing it at 700k on the advertise board),must be because I can't use the wishlist feature.

I stuck mine in the tp without anything in the wishlist and I got a couple offers right off the bat. Most of the negotiations were done via neomail though. I would just wait it out. It will sell eventually :)

BbKeety, congrats, that's so cool! I hope you'll get even better luck in the future and plenty of it! :)

Deltacow, what is that wishlist feature you mentioned? I've got no clue, sorry if the question is dumb :(

Thank you and same to yourself :) Neopets dailies and randoms work in mysterious ways xD

with really rare HTS items like that its pretty dificult to price. Since jelly neo's database didn't have a price I just googled it lol, seems like its worth about 1.2mil, I would just say in your wishlist lowest on TP willing to haggle, neomail offers. But I wouldn't accept anything under 1mil. But morphing potions are very slow moving and since this one is rare and expensive you are probably going to be hanging on to it for awhile unless you take a serious pay cut for it. Good luck!

I saw it had a price of around 1.2m as well. Thank you so much for the help :)

How did you get any offers right off the bat!Lucky...oh well I guess I'll have to wait it out.*sighs*

wow that some luck right there.. congrats!

after reading this while also doing my dailies, I got a Pirate Petpet Paint Brush from Anchor Management. Whoot quick sell!

Thanks for spreading alil bit of that luck!