*SIGH* I guess there's always someone like this >_>

Angeló

From the NT editorial :

Hey, TNT! I've noticed lately that, when I spin the wheels while doing my dailies (particularly the Wheel of Misfortune and the Wheel of Excitement), when I land on the Pant Devil and sludge wedges, instead of having my things taken or turned to sludge, I get a message saying that I don't have any items in my inventory, even though I do. Is this a glitch I've unintentionally been exploiting (If so, SORRY!), or is it supposed to happen? Maybe it's a loyal user perk I wasn't aware of or something? ~
Hmm. That sounds like a bug to us. Please send a bug report to our Support Department with any details you can provide (such as what browser you're using).

--

I was enjoying not losing any of my items when a "teacher's pet" did this :sad01_anim: :sad02: I thought TNT changed the Wheels like they changed some of the bad random events :skull:

The person was simply being honest,there's nothing wrong with that,I barely spin the wheels so I don't notice anyways.

I've stayed away from those two for quite a while now. I'm happy with my +400np back/food item for 100np (even if it's not worth selling it for that much) from Mediocrity. It would appear that I have been missing out on petpet chances from Misfortune o.o

I think for the Wheel of Excitement, the lose stats panel is broken (thank goodness).

...Please don't fix that, TNT. XD I seem to that and the question mark all the time though. ;A; Or the Pant Devil-- who always takes something so it's interesting to see that he wasn't taking things from others.

Complaining all in good fun!

It was obvious something was bugged with the wheels as another TDN user wasn't awarded the avatar when they landed on the wheel.

Not really a "teachers pet" but it wasn't doing what it was supposed to in more ways than one.

I'm with Angelo on this one, what's the big deal just tight and enjoy the free perks and stop being a smart aleck.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse. The offending word has been edited.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.