Best experiences on Neopets?

vegetables

I just got back this week from a 5 year hiatus from Neopets and I've already had some pretty awesome experiences, so I thought I'd share them with you guys!

1) I got a super nerkmid from a RE (SW says 60K, don't know if that's a lot anymore hehe)

2) Got the Bilge Dice avatar! (again, don't know how hard that is to get, but I was really stoked!)

3) Getting a Faerie Quest. Once again, I don't know how rare they are anymore, but I used to rarely get them. I usually always keep SSW open on a tab, but like I said, it's been 5 years, I'm way off my A game! I offered on a few people's posts on TP, but they hadn't been online for a while. I ended up neomailing this someone who posted a free lot on TP and asking her if she could help me out. She bought the item for me (fortunately, it was only 10 np!) and said I didn't have to worry about giving her the nps. I gave her 2,000 anyways and told her to take it as a thank you.

Anyways, these are my best experiences on Neopets this week. What are your guys' best experiences on Neopets?

1.getting a shadow PB from the fruit machine(managed to sell for 700,00 np)

2.Getting 2 P3s from the coincidence(Glack and Skuffler)

3.Winning a ghost petpet PB and a green petpet PB from the alien aisha vending machine.

Also i've gotten NP from an assorted variety of REs.

I think one of by best experiences was getting that FFQ for the first time, and painting my Kougra Pirate with that. This was before the Krawk Island event, so the Pirate PB was more expensive at the time.

About a year later, I got a FFQ again through the FQ Cookie, and painted a side pet with it.

Other great experiences were adopting three wonderful pets (who live on sides but are kept well cared for and happy), and the addition of my Cybunny to my main.

Recently I got a Yurble Transmog. Potion on a side, so I sent it to my main to try and sell. Found a lot of other valuable things in my SDB to sell, too.

Ever? I think it would be finding a Faerie PB eons ago, painted my Cybunny with it.

Pirate PB quite recently from Anchor Management, painted my Cy on a side account with it.

Getting a tyrannian PB from the Wheel of Monotony, painted another Cy with it xD

My 4th Cy is red still <_<

Oh and having 4 Cybunnies xP

first off welcome to the forums! :D

that's some pretty awesome luck you're having ;)

like many others the best luck I've had was a FFQ as well. Got my maraquan kacheek and I was very happy.

Two days ago I got the forgotten shore avatar..I don't know why it took so long but it was a big sigh of relief! haha

For me, it was trying out the Alien Aisha Vending Machine for the first time just to get the avatar and winning an Eventide Paint Brush (sold for just over 2 mil). I still have yet to get a FFQ, but like you, faerie quests in general are really hard to come by! :P

Probably that time I came back and realised that some of the items I thought were "junk" in my SDB have gone up in price, and that I've got a few things in there still worth selling. :D

Although any week something of mine gets accepted into the NT is a good week for me :)

I've had a few luck-based things happen - probably the best of them being a FFQ. I used it to get a tomato chia!

Another great experience was being lent some expensive avatars (Chokato, Faerie Queen Doll, ZDAP) for no collateral by a generous (and brave!) user from another site. There are some great people on neopets! :)

Some of my best experiences on neo came from my old guild. I forgot what the guild was called (that was years ago, give me a break! lol) but the friendship and closeness I felt in the guild was priceless. I wish I remembered their username so I can contact them again, but then again there is no guarantee that they're even still active on neo.

Others included getting lent expensive stuffs for avatar. Including ZDAP and FQD without collat.

Luck based experience? Not so much. The best luck I've ever had is winning 20k from Buried Treasure. XD

Oh but finally getting that Rorru avatar after 12 years of being on neo feels good as heck, so yeah I guess that counts as well.

Trading NC items with a random person and he saw on my profile that I wanted a Royal Draik. Asked me if I had a royal paint brush yet and I told him I was less than half way there. Decided to gift me one just because.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently finished the lab map, and the first time I used it my pet was zapped island!

Also, I stumbled across a girl on the neoboards who's lending her pink and gray neopets as well as her krawk. I've already borrowed the pink and intend to borrow the others soon. It was my first time doing a pet lend and she was so nice.

Conquering NQ2, achieving dat All Star rank in the AC, assembling the lab map, getting a stealth zap from the lab and getting an Isca stamp in an RE (then proceeding to place it in the stamp album instead of selling because I was acquiring stamps at the time, didn't notice and I'm an idiot).

My best/favorite Neo-experiences:

1. I found a Draik egg on the Forgotten Shore. I then purchased one for my gal. We hatched them at the same moment and Kaizlar and Larzkai were born. We have twins! :D

2. Getting to add a Bottle of Sand Stamp to my Sand Gallery. It took me nearly 10 years of coveting it and I was beyond thrilled when I was finally able to place it in my collection.

3. Winning the Gallery Spotlight. My Sand Gallery has kept me entertained for years...it was nice to have it recognized.

There are many many more great experiences from my decade in Neopia...but those are my top 3.

:P

Congratulations on your winnings, I'm sure you made a pretty penny off of them :)

Thanks, although yesterday I got an even better KQ prize: The top left piece on the Secret Laboratory Map! I made a nice 400k NP from that. :3

I recently got a FFQ, I never thought that would happen :) Used it on the Buzzin' avatar.

I also finally got the Island Mystic avatar, I'm so happy to take doing that off my dailies. Other than that, it would be accidentally getting bronze on a game once, and only noticing when I saw my user lookup :D

Congratulations on your FFQ :) I'm still waiting for one after 5 years *sighs*

How long did it take you to get the Island Mystic avvie? I'll probably be pursuing that one for years!

By the way, I voted for you in the caption contest. I hope you win xx

I just recieved a Baby Lupe Morphing Potion, from a random person! I am so totally happy right now. Peabi looks SO adorabble and cute and sweet right now. I totally LOVE her, even more than I did before ♥

I just recieved a Baby Lupe Morphing Potion, from a random person! I am so totally happy right now. Peabi looks SO adorabble and cute and sweet right now. I totally LOVE her, even more than I did before ♥

Aww congratulations! Peabi is just the cutest little baby Lupe! What was she before?

Aww congratulations! Peabi is just the cutest little baby Lupe! What was she before?

She was a Snow Shoyru - I just think Shoyru's are adorable, and Kacheeks, and Xweetoks, and... shall I go on? haha!

I'm trying out if I can find some awesome customization items, in either TDN or JellyNeo's database, for Peabi, but I'm not that into customization, I must say.

// EDIT: I created this, haha:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/730490

It looks so happy and summerish, but maybe I should leave the green misty thingy out though. Guess I went a little crazy!

// EDIT2:

My wish came true at the wishing well, omfg!

"Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team"