Yay for Winning the Lottery!

WhiteWolf

I can't believe it! I won the Neopian Lottery this morning! I matched four numbers, and collected a very nice 22.509 NP. This is the first time I have ever won the darn thing. :)

Congrats, that is awesome. i wondered if anyone ever really won that. I get lots of tickets for that in random events, but I have obviously never won. So again, congrats.

Congrats! I won the jackpot once but shared it with about 35 other people who followed the same "popular" guide so it was only a few thousand in the end, but the trophy is worth it :P

Yeah,good luck on your part!I never buy tickets but the Wocky always chucks dozens of them while im playing flash games/doing dailies(Kinda exaggerated)

The Wocky gave me a ticket, but I didn't win. I then bought my own ticket, and picked my numbers. I'm not sure how many people I shared it with, but 22k is a nice chunk of NP. I made a screenshot of it. My only regret...It isn't real money. lol In US $ it would be $225.09. Still not too bad.

Congratulations :rock:

I have entered the lottery a couple of times but I have never won anything (''sighs'')

I'm so happy for you.. you're so lucky!

Congrats! I won the jackpot once but shared it with about 35 other people who followed the same "popular" guide so it was only a few thousand in the end, but the trophy is worth it :P

Which guide is that? I'd love to know, I've been meaning to try the lottery for quite some time now!

By the way, congratulations, WhiteWolf!!! Did you get a trophy as well? :)

Which guide is that? I'd love to know, I've been meaning to try the lottery for quite some time now!

By the way, congratulations, WhiteWolf!!! Did you get a trophy as well? :)

http://www.neopets.com/~emma_katie_k

It's an all-around great guide for easy trophies, but the lottery part is near the bottom of the page. Copy & paste the URL's into your address bar and it will buy the tickets with the designated numbers for you.

It took 2-3 days for a ticket to hit but I feel like if you stick with it you'll win soon enough.

Congrats! I play the lottery everyday, except for last month when I didn't play at all because I didn't have my own computer. I usually win at least once a week and the prize is generally no smaller that 20k so If I play 7-days straight at 2000 a day I spend about 14000 thats about a 6k profit. Which is nice. I have 6 lottery bookmark folders that I pick from the random number generator. Once it tells me which folder to use I just click 'open in all tabs' and purchase my tickets for the day c:

I also used the random number generator to pick the numbers for the tickets.

I mainly do it for the fun of it, and sometimes I loose out for a week or so but eventually I win big. I wish more people would play so the payouts would be better. I was trying to raise awarness on the boards and a few people tried to help me but I think some people are to scared or lazy.

Major congrats! I play it when I think of it, but never won it. That's awesome! *thumbs up*

(Can I rub your avatar's fur for luck? *lol*)

Sure! SanguisLupe is okay with bringing someone luck. That's an old picture of him though. He's now Tyrannian.

Yes, I did get a trophy. Trophies always rock, in my opinion.