So there may already be a thread for this, if so, feel free to move or delete or whatever needs to happen I s'pose. I feel like often though, I see people on here making threads asking if Premium is worth it.

PREMIUM

Who here has it? What do you think? Worth the money? I'm trying it out right now, and I like it. I can't say that it's worth the money thus far, but it of course enhances my Neo experience to a certain degree. I will say one thing though, the "Premium Boards" are sooooo dead. TDNF puts them to shame so bad it's sad--- and it's free. Everything else though, I'm really digging.

Is there anything you Premium users depend on with your membership? Could you live without the SSW? Or whatever perk catches your fancy the best? I find the little toolbar we get at the bottom of our Neo pages to be really handy. I love seeing how much is in my Shop Till without actually checking my till. Maybe not needed 100%, but it sure comes in handy.

For those of you who don't do Premium, why not? Can't bring yourself to shell out $$ for an online game? For a while I couldn't bring myself to purchase something so non-tangible but I gave myself a belated-birthday present and decided a few days ago to at least try it out.

I love it so far but honestly if they're going to convince people to pay such a steep price per month they're definitely going to have to do more to keep it interesting and worthwhile in the future. Hopefully Jumpstart gets to jumpstarting some new stuff for Neo in the near future.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There actually is a very recent one discussing Premium membership. Using the 'Search' function will help find relevant threads for your topic before creating a new one.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.