Christmas in July - A gifting post!

hrtbrk

maypls - I sent you a nerkmid. Good luck!

decchild - I sent you the bathing cap. :) Also you can send items the same way you'd send to neofriends. Just click the item, press give to neofriend and then write their username in the empty box.

Happy Christmas in July. I'll be lurking around to see what else I can gift.

This is such a good idea! I don't have any worth much but I do have:

• Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag
  • 2 Fading Bottled Fire Faeries
  • Ten Dubloon Coins

If you want any of these just message me or something.

All I really want is a Baby Paint Brush. I've been wanting one for a while (I was even tricked with a plushie) so, if you happen to gift one or give me one (Please!) I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much Loop Zoop/striped_xweetok_5

decchild, I just sent you piece 6 of the map. Hope you get the other pieces.

maypls, I just sent you a Geb Necklace.

deltacow, Glowing spell runes foreground was sent to you.

nightfall, I sent you a brilliant sun and moon potion. I hope you enjoy it.

bck32808, sent you a book.

Blubberjack, fortune cookie is on its way.

Blackberrypatch I sent somecodestones your way.

Leverhelven, a couple pieces of clothing were sent to you.

Lia Seeya, the necklace is on its way to you.

What a great idea! I'd love a Baby PB for my lupe, my pride and joy! In return, I have some NC that I don't really think I'll use, just 150- but I'd be happy to keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone else wants a cheap enough NC item!

EDIT: Thank you so much amelia_124 for my first Baby Paint Brush! I'm now trying to get all of my pets painted this adorable "color"! I've added your name as thanks to my lookup description C:

I finally figured out what I would like, mostly wearables for Mia:

- Flower Petal Foreground (Thank you, decchild!)

- Intricate Enamel Negg Bracelet (Thank you, maypls!)

- Silver Dubloon Necklace (Thank you, perrin!)

- Starry Night in Neopia (Thank you, Sabs & Loop Zoop!)

Happy Christmas in July, everyone! :D

I finally figured out what I would like, mostly wearables for Mia:

- Flower Petal Foreground

- Intricate Enamel Negg Bracelet

- Silver Dubloon Necklace

- Starry Night in Neopia

Happy Christmas in July, everyone! :D

Hi Lia! I have the flower petal foreground, except I can't send it to you since we're not neofriends. :sad01_anim:

Hi Lia! I have the flower petal foreground, except I can't send it to you since we're not neofriends. :sad01_anim:

Oh no, I had no idea I had that setting on. Changed it, and sent you a NF request. Thank you so much! <3

Edit: Thank you also to maypls for the bracelet!

Edit 2: Thank you, perrin, for the necklace!

I am way overwhelmed with the kindness of everyone right now. You are all such awesome people. :D

I'm 500k away from my goal of 10 mill, but eh, what am I gonna spend all this money on?

You have given Starry Night in Neopia to User 'amelia_124'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Pirate Cutlass to User 'chansey24'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion to User 'nightfall8705'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion to User 'nightfall8705'. Click the button below to continue.

I'm 500k away from my goal of 10 mill, but eh, what am I gonna spend all this money on?

You have given Starry Night in Neopia to User 'amelia_124'. Click the button below to continue.

Thank you so much! <3

I stepped away from Neo for half an hour, and I come back to two kind people giving me the last item on my wishlist. I'm really grateful, this is such a great experience. :)

Thank you also, Sabs! <3

Guest Sabs

Welcome to the forum hippigirl! :) I sent a few thing over for your gallery. Good luck with it!

Lia- You're welcome! =) I'm glad your list is finished!

Deltacow- I sent some ETS items over!

Decchild- I sent you SLM # 7! I hope you complete the map soon!

I would love non-species specific wearables. I know that's a vague wish but i collect wearables and dream of owning at least one of every wearable. I've been buying wearables when ever i have the spare funds but there are just soo many different wearables. The NC wearables are especially pretty but i doubt that will happen.

Thank you all so much!Ill make sure to send some items later in the afternoon!

Navy I just sent you that Space Pirate Xweetok hat! Angel I have some brilliant star and moon potions going your way (as soon as neopets is back up!)

edit: I have two pairs of Maraquan Fin Wings, I'm saving one for a future pet but the other one is up for grabs. But I don't want to gift it to be sold, I would prefer to give it to someone for their Maraquan pet as oposed to a collector. Just let me know if you're interested!

edit:

Blubberjack - I just sent you and Ada, what petpets do you currently have? I collect petpets myself and have multiples of some

@bck3280 Thank you for the book!!!!!

i'd greatly appreciate any donations of dubloons (denominations of two and up) or codestones for my pteri's training! it's going to be along road, and i don't want to lab ray him and change his appearance. :(

edit:

thank you so much to pancakesatthedisco, deboratibi, bck32808, amelia_124, xxdecemberzchildxx, cookie_goo, perrin_golden_eyes, starstop_58, erato_, and numuh_1 for the gifts!!!

I love gifting people :D I’ve been going around trying to secretly find people’s np wish lists but I find not many people have them. So this is awesome!

There's a few things I've been eyeing (well minus the items for my super expensive plans lol)

~Snorkle Snout or Bag of Peanuts for the avatars(looking to buy if you have one for a decent price)

~Spooky foods not in my gallery

~Dragoyle (looking to paint fire, purple, or green)

Thank You's! <3

deboratibi- thanks so much for the Brain Tree Muffin!

Patty- thanks so much for the Knuckle Sandwich (haha one of my favorites!), Cress Ghostkersandwich, and Vanilla Ice Cream Apple Lantern!!

amelia_124- you're the best!! thanks for the Skeith Juice Cocktail, Spicy Meowclops Whiskers, and Mug of Apple Bobbing Water

xxdecemberzchildxx- awesome gift, the Digital Apple is a nice addition!

bck32808- The tombscones are perfect XD thanks so much!

perrin_golden_eyes- Wow! so many spooky fooods! :D adding them to my gallery right away, thanks a bunch!

erato_- oh my gosh, so many spooky foods!! I'm gonna need a gallery upgrade soon! lol

my gallery is looking pretty spiffy ;) you guys rock! Thanks so much for your overwhelming generosity, I hope to pay it forward :)

striped_xweetok_5- I can't even thank you enough. I don't even know how I possibly could. Amazing!! you've got good karma coming towards you

Sabs- yet again I'm amazed. You're a great friend, and a wonderful person! Thank you so much

starstop_58- thank you soo much for the dragoyle!! I'm so happy to have the little guy :D It shall be a permanent petpet :)