I accidentally beat the better than you score!

minniemeggie

Ready to roll is ridicoulously HARD the 3rd level is impossible for me!

Ooooh I'm jealous. I'm always wishing I was good at the flash games and could get more trophies to decorate my page. I'm just too lazy to practice them. Serves me right I guess. Congrats!!!

You went really slowly huh?Maybe thats why I can never get a score of 500 or more because when I play this is what I do "Dang there's a spinning spike chain,LEEEEEEEROY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNKINS and I rush it"True story.

Congratulations! I could barely get to the third level. I rush it too much.

I often try to get that coveted avatar and trophy but I had even checked what the game was this week! I just got a neomail saying I beat the score! I'm ridiculously excited!

Congrats! That is SOOO awesome. I can't even do it when I try to. LOL. Maybe that is the key, not knowing. LOL. Whatever the secret, you got a trophy AND an avatar, and that is AWESOMELY FABULOUS. Congrats again. I am big time jealous. :sick01:

that's so amazing!! oh my gosh, best surprise ever!

I was trying earlier for the better than you challenge but nope. gave up. that game is incredibly hard haha..you must have some skills! :p