Help me name my pet

CookieGoo

So, my dream pet is and has always been a male baby Lupe. Today, I got a Baby PB (From a generous user on the Christmas In July forum post). I just adopted another pet and since, I can only have 4 pets, I have to wait a few days until I can abandon that one and adopt another Lupe(I've already painted my other pets so, I didn't want that to go to waste). I also don't know what I'd name the Lupe so, I decided to go to the forum and ask all of you. What do you think my Male Baby Lupe should be named?

I have three lupes, so I've gotten pretty good at naming them. I named one of my lupes after a character in "Princess Mononoke". Another was named after an original character in a game.

What are your favorite books or fantasy series? I love X-Men, so I'd be tempted to name a lupe Logan or Hank. Doctor Who name: Tardis.

I have had 6 but, naming them is still a challenge :P

I like a lot of series like, Percy Jackson, Ranger's Apprentice, Divergent, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mrs. Peregrine's House For Peculiar Children, etc.

I would name him Tardis but, it's most likely taken.

I have had 6 but, naming them is still a challenge :P

I like a lot of series like, Percy Jackson, Ranger's Apprentice, Divergent, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mrs. Peregrine's House For Peculiar Children, etc.

I would name him Tardis but, it's most likely taken.

You like Harry Potter so my default to name a Lupe is Padfood/Snuffles/Sirius/SiriusBlack/etc. Probably all already taken, but that's what I'd do! :) Lucky you on that baby pb!

I'll try Padfoot for sure! Thanks for the suggestion.

May I have the privilege of providing name suggestions? :3c

Perhaps Annorin, or Ceisal, or Tyalle... I'm not sure how well these names will work for you. Feel free to ask me for more.

What about ProfessorLupin? I know ProfessorLupin the Baby Lupe sounds kind of corny, but it's almost logical when you think about Lupin himself. Okay...I have to stay away from the movies for a while. Maybe check out Pottermore.

When naming characters now, I go by the first 3 letters, so in that way I make it something easy to say/remember.

Like in World of Warcraft, I go by "Zal" or "Ari(ssa)", so naming all my toons with Zal or Arissa at the beginning I just tossed random, yet sensible letters after it. So my toons are: Zalmira, Zaltira, Zalimary, Zalinari, and such. For the Arissa line there's Arissali, Arissalina, so on and so forth. They're original, still make sense, and are pronouncable. If that helps, then I'm glad ^__^

The names are quite original so, I'll probably try all of them. I still have 3 days to wait so, more suggestions are appreciated.

Since soo many names are taken what I usually do is try to find words in other languages...or use names from mythology or something. Sometimes I'll make minor changes, such as one letter changes. Like my pet Leucothya, is named after a sea goddess in greek mythology named Leucothea (if I remember that's the correct spelling lol). And I have a desert hissi named Harakhte after an Egyptian sun god

So maybe some sort of words like "precious" (just an example, first word that popped into my mind lol) in another language.

Or maybe there's a character who might inspire you. I use character's names some times but usually end up changing a letter or two so that it still sounds the same

congrats on your new little lupe you'll be adopting ^^

:offtopic: also your dramatic kangaroo makes me chuckle lol

The only pet I've named is Latin so, I may do something similar. I may try and find a someone from mythology that was smaller or cuter as it is a baby Lupe. I was thinking of naming him Horace though (From Ranger's Apprentice) and add a second c or something

Thank you!

:offtopic: When I found it, I chuckled too.

I'd totally just make one up.

I'm just going through names of characters I've created and seeing if they're taken.

Karaeda
Carol Lynn

Gratine
Tehai

Zanabe
Kegala
Olevad

Davelo
Naldec
Haugis

Fadeck
Iclarcrau
Dzuba
Slovich
Vaneesia
Aohni
Stude (the dude)
Spag (hetti)
Avarast

Some of these are totally not made up by me though. Like... Iclarcrau. That's a star in Scorpius... because the comic is about star personifications. :UU
I threw some names that might sound feminine to others but I dunno, names don't have to be gendered, we just make them gendered most of the time.
Hope that kinda helps?

I decided on the name Annorin (Thanks Dusky Space Princess!) and thanks to everyone's suggestions!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.