What Are YOU Saving Up For?

There are SO many things I'm saving up for, I don't even know which to focus on first. I have several mug items I still need for my gallery, and a lot of expensive avatar items & stamps to get. I feel like I'm not making any progress because I run Habitarium during the day but it ends up being just enough to cover the cost of codestones I need for the pet I'm training, haha. I'm also upping that pet's book/gourmet food count, which takes up a good amount of NP every once in a while. So for now I just save because I can't decide what to buy first :P

Sheehs you guys make me feel lame. I have no goals. :( I dont care about avatars, I would like to feed kads for the trophy, but I'm too slow and knowing me I'd quit after one.

I'm saving up right now to pay for collateral for the Queen Fyora avatar from TDN's lending programme. I've also always wanted to hit a million points so I'm working on that too. And I want to paint my poogle, although I have no idea what colour, so I don't even know what I'm saving up for or if I already have enough points!

PLUSHIE! I love Poogles. I have a shadow one, I'm about to have a faerie poogle (already bought the MP for it), I have a darigan poogle and I guess Plushie or MSP would be the one or two I'd like to have. Maybe a jelly poogle but eh, doubtful. I think I found a goal guys

A good set of battledome Items, which costs millions :P I have a decent set too, but like a good one has items that are 1-3mill each.

This is basically my problem. I can't save bc I spend too much on codestones for all my pets, not just my main battle pet. I have the lab on two of my 4 accounts. I like to zap pets a few times and then adopt them out when they turn into something cool. I kept my garlic jub though, because I love it. But I pretty much save up for a weapon I want, nab it and then I'm down to basically no NP (like 100k just to maintain FC bets) and have to save all over again. Maybe I should focus on the 10 million NP goals some of you have and go from there?

I am still tucking away the nps in order to save up for the next Gallery item I have the opportunity to acquire.

The last few items I need for my Gallery are both (very) hard to find and pretty expensive. Hopefully by the next time one of them shows up for trade/auction I will have saved enough to afford it! :D

Losing the Habitarium will certainly affect my savings even though it is not my main source of Neo-income.

Good luck to everyone with their goals...Cheers!

:P

This is basically my problem. I can't save bc I spend too much on codestones for all my pets, not just my main battle pet. I have the lab on two of my 4 accounts. I like to zap pets a few times and then adopt them out when they turn into something cool. I kept my garlic jub though, because I love it. But I pretty much save up for a weapon I want, nab it and then I'm down to basically no NP (like 100k just to maintain FC bets) and have to save all over again. Maybe I should focus on the 10 million NP goals some of you have and go from there?

---------------------

I definitely recommend it. I was completely unable to stop spending, so a 10mil goal helped a lot. Also, if you have a spending cap, it might help. Like not letting yourself go below a certain amount, increasing that amount really often. You can still spend but this way you can monitor it. E.g if you want a 5 million weapon and your cap is 3 million, save until you reach 8 million, then but it.

I am saving all the time, and now that the Habi is gone I won't make the 15,000 NP I received once a week on there :sad02:

I am trying to get into the Gourmet Food club, but I realize now that will take FOREVER!

I do save for the avie's as well, and codestones to train

I collect Kougra plushies, so all my savings are going to finishing my collection! Oh, and hitting those account levels :) Can't wait for 5 Million. I only have expensive Kougra plushies left to collect so it's making reaching 5 Mil very difficult.

• 1 month later...

Quick update, today I decided to sell a few things from my SDB and ended up with enough to surpass the 5 million mark in my bank account! I've never had this many neopoints, ever.

Since my goal was pretty much just to reach that account level, and since habitarium is gone (making it harder to reach those last few levels since that's what I used to invest my time and effort into), I'm going to start working on my pets' customizations and my side-account gallery. What fun!

Quick update, today I decided to sell a few things from my SDB and ended up with enough to surpass the 5 million mark in my bank account! I've never had this many neopoints, ever.

Since my goal was pretty much just to reach that account level, and since habitarium is gone (making it harder to reach those last few levels since that's what I used to invest my time and effort into), I'm going to start working on my pets' customizations and my side-account gallery. What fun!

Congrats! I'm also working on that, I currently have 4,840,066 NP.

I'm saving for BGC collat.

...And then once I have that, for MSPP collat...

...And then once I have that, it'll be SuAP collat.

BUT - once I have finally gotten the big three, and can spend a penny, I'll begin on the stamp avatars, which will probably take forever and a day to get, but... You know...

I'm always saving up for the last few (attainable) Sand items for my Sand Gallery:

tiki_sand_fancy.giftcg_island_10.giftiki_skull_sand.gif

I've also decided, after a decade of not collecting a SINGLE stamp, that I want to complete a couple 'Stamp' collections.

For my Sea Shell collection, I have all but 2...and one of those is a doozy!

I reckon it will take me a fair while to save up for that final Shell.

Once I have that collection complete...I will consider bringing all my Scarabs over to my main account. Currently they reside in my Side Gallery on furiousbandersnatch. I have all but the most expensive one...and THAT will take me a loooooooooooong time to save for!

So, for now...these are the three non-sand items I am saving for (unless new Sand items become available!):

she_blue_mussel.gifshe_goldback.gifcoi_large_black_scarab.gif

I don't think I will EVER be done SAVING nps for items!

Good luck to everyone with meeting your goals!

Cheers!

:P

I'm currently saving for collateral for MSPP and SuAP.* And then I will go on a spending spree, buying a few other avatar items (the two most expensive books, for example), painting my Shoyru Maraquan and morphing/painting my BD pet Island Mynci (once I finish labbing her... but I'm not even spending on training right now, so I can't lab until I get her HP higher...), sprucing up my beach-themed gallery, maybe splurging on books/stamps/gourmet foods... Oh, and upgrading my BD set, too (I'm still using a leaf shield, and I only have a 50% healer and a 50% freezer).

At the rate I earn NP (~1M every two weeks thanks to Food Club) and the rate of inflation, I'll never actually earn the collateral, anyway.

*Though I'm confused about how that works, due to the TP and auction limits... would I have to convert *all* my NP into super-expensive items for collateral? And then try to convert the items back into NP once I'm done? Sounds scary...

I've saved up to buy a Baby Paint Brush, but I just can't get myself to actually buy it now that I have the money! LOL I collect Faerie things though, any and everything faerie!

There are so many things that I want to save up for.

I have recently started stamp collecting so it will be my long term goal to save up the crazy amount needed just to get some of the more expensive stamps.

My more attainable and shorter term goal is to save up for a plushie paintbrush and the lab map.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now my goal is to just save 2 million. Then I will buy my lab map. After that it's saving up for lots of PBs - Baby. Usuki, Disco, Spotted. Then a Hissi trans potion and finally super long-term is a Maraquan PB. That should keep me busy for awhile :p