New/Old user!

Hi!

I used to use neopets alllll the time back 2006 but then stopped for no reason in particular.

It took me months to get back into my old account, wasn't frozen, just could not remember the password!

Wellll I'm back, and I've clearly missed alot.

This site has helped me get my bearings back, and everyone seems really nice! Looking to make some neofriends as no one I know in my daily life will rejoin this neoworld (clearly they do not like fun..)

Danielle

A Prodigal Neopian! :D

Welcome back...and, yes, echoing the above...I think MOST Neopians are adults.

Kinda funny, that. /grin

In my (not so) humble opinion...TDN/TDNF are the best sources for all things Neopian. I have relied upon the site for yeaaaaaaars.

Hope you get caught up to speed and stick around for the long haul...

Cheers!

:P

Hello everyone

This is my first post on TDN:

This is sooooo bizarre because my story is exactly like Danielle's, except that my account was frozen and I had to start from scratch with the 2.0 version of my previous pet. My username is chantellschmahl on Neopets so please add me. I'm Chantell, as you probably concluded, and I'm from South Africa.

I've been out of the game for a long time, and I have a question about trading/paintbrushes, so which would be the appropriate board to post on?

Thanks guys!

Chantell

(clearly they do not like fun..)

I chuckled at that one!

Welcome back Danielle!

There has been much you've missed!

http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

^^ Is an awesome hiatus guide. It gives you just the facts about what you've missed each year, but at least it's a start! :)

Welcome back to neopets and welcome to tdn forums! Everyone here is pretty friendly and most players are 18+ but I have seen a few younger neopet lovers around the forums.

Your luck you got into your original account, mine was purged and I had to take up a side who was 5 years younger than my original :< sad day