Notable Neopets?

fanzina

A couple of months ago, a Neopets user informed me that my Cybunny was a notable neopet but unfortunately couldn't send me a screenie.

The thing is, I always wondered how a Neopet becomes ''Notable''. I've searched it but nobody seems to be completely sure about the answer.

So, if someone knows something about the subject I would really appreciate his/her opinion.

Also, I would like to know how I can get a screenie.

Anyway, all answers are welcome. :laughingsmiley:

In an old editorial it said you have to enter the customization spotlight:

So now, with the new layout, you have what is called a Notable Neopian. How does one become a Notable Neopian? Is there something special that you have to do? I'm sure that this question will never be answered, because mine never are or if they are they aren't my questions. Oh, and my very smart Kougra says, "Hi." ~neomaden17
Notable Neopets are rather nicely dressed Neopets that are currently entered in theCustomisation Spotlight. :) If you enter your Neopet into the spotlight and it's wearing four or more items (including backgrounds and trinkets), it has a chance of being displayed as the Notable Neopet.

yeah like the editorial said it appears while entered into the customization spotlight. I would love to see one of my pets as notable but getting someone to take a screenie is a different story :p

I used to take screenies for people but stopped as a lot of people I took screenies for seemed kind of uninterested -_-

Hopefully if your pet appears someone will snag a picture for you :) I don't think there's any groups anymore who actively try to take screenies of all the NN's (that I'm aware of o.o)

Hopefully if your pet appears someone will snag a picture for you :) I don't think there's any groups anymore who actively try to take screenies of all the NN's (that I'm aware of o.o)

Notoriety is still active. http://www.neopets.com/~tryleau I'm pretty sure they nm as well

Like they said above, enter them in the Customization Spotlight. I hope one of my pets win! c:

Just keep entering. I don't know how long I've been entering every week, but all of my main pets have been notable at least once, some 4-8 times. I usually have one person that regularly catches them and contacts me from the premium boards, but some times I get contacted by multiple people for the same pet.

If you see your pet (or any pet you want to take a screenie of) on the main Neopets page, you can use the Print Screen button on the keyboard and paste it into something like Paint, or newer Windows versions have a program called Snipping Tool where you just save it from there.

Or better yet: TDN Screenshot guide

Just keep entering. I don't know how long I've been entering every week, but all of my main pets have been notable at least once, some 4-8 times. I usually have one person that regularly catches them and contacts me from the premium boards, but some times I get contacted by multiple people for the same pet.

If you see your pet (or any pet you want to take a screenie of) on the main Neopets page, you can use the Print Screen button on the keyboard and paste it into something like Paint, or newer Windows versions have a program called Snipping Tool where you just save it from there.

Or better yet: TDN Screenshot guide

I've installed the Lightshot plugin, on both Firefox and Chrome. Works perfectly and easy! I really, really recommend it. After you select the part of the screen you want to capture, you can choose to upload it to the web right away, or save it on you computer, or print it out. And there are many more functionalities